Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
1643731530871.webp

This dude looks like an *******, i love it. Strength staff is elite tho for real.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back at App in ‘21, Ponce worked with the struggling three-time transfer Chase Brice. Brice was abysmal during his one season at Duke. While under Coach Cutcliffe in Durham, Brice was fumbling snaps, looked scared in the pocket, and threw 15 INT’s with only 10 TD’s. In his one season with Ponce, Brice improved from 6.2 yards per attempt to 8.6, and threw 27 TD’s with only 11 INT’s.

Imagine what he can do with TVD

Advertisement
Back at App in ‘21, Ponce worked with the struggling three-time transfer Chase Brice. Brice was abysmal during his one season at Duke. While under Coach Cutcliffe in Durham, Brice was fumbling snaps, looked scared in the pocket, and threw 15 INT’s with only 10 TD’s. In his one season with Ponce, Brice improved from 6.2 yards per attempt to 8.6, and threw 27 TD’s with only 11 INT’s.

Well, the only reason why App State lost against us was because Brice played like crap.

Because guys were open all the time. That doesnt mean much against Manny tho.

I'm convinced that Ponce is better than no OC, which seems to be the route Mario wants to take us.

Bring me Ponce!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back