Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason why Dorsey’s name is in consideration is because he’s a Legendary Cane, that’s it, if he went to Cal instead of Miami not a single soul on this board would have any interest in him.

What offense would he run here? Never called a play in his life but Miami gets to be the lucky ones that finds out whether or not he’s actually a good play caller... Hooray for us.

If thats what yall I want, I hope you get it.
Why would anyone want that? I love Ken as much as the next fan but we don't need a 1st time OC here. Look I'm fine with a young up and coming hot shot type at OC assuming that they have good experience. At DC I would prefer a very experienced X's and O's guru type that can serve as a rock solid foundation unless it's a real prodigy genius type like Schumann is said to be.

Advertisement
Eddie Murphy Laughing GIF
What if we hire Rocky Marciano?

As a long suffering Eagles fan, the playoffs will not be a problem. It would be ironic for Mario to hire a QB from Utah.
He's actually from Texas, just played college ball and coached at Utah

Im not sure if he has any Texas recruiting ties

Advertisement
The Brian Johnson that was just at uf recently? No. No one knows anything on the search so ima just let it cook. He’s way down my list but I’d rather have tee Martin than Brian Johnson as an oc

Advertisement
Bingo.

The busboys at Joe's don't get promoted immediately to head server, no matter how efficiently they clean the glasses and plates off the table.

The guy has developed QBs, so we should hire him to do something here that he's never done. Make it make sense, please.
I miss me some Joe's!!

Advertisement
The Brian Johnson that was just at uf recently? No. No one knows anything on the search so ima just let it cook. He’s way down my list but I’d rather have tee Martin than Brian Johnson as an oc
Yes and that's what Ferman was saying but he's pretty hit or miss

I like the Brian Johnson types. Young, worked under some solid head coaches, pro ball experience, has recruited well. Wouldn't be a bad hire at all.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back