Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

Hmmm Mirabal showing admiration for that side of the ball…maybe it’s bc he knows we’ve poached someone from that offensive staff and is just prepping Canes fans for what’s to come.

Chess not checkers, I’m not crazy YOU’RE crazy
View attachment 174090

GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Advertisement
Advertisement
1. I’m team squib. Head scratcher to me.
2.they missed tre white like we miss the orange bowl. They desperately needed him for this game. Playing 2 man is impossible against the chiefs regardless though. But honestly I think they had the brackets on him and kelce but speed kills.
3. The coaching staff was in a full out panic and choked imo
Bills fan, deep kick is the right call based on only needing a FG to tie. If you short it or miss kick the ball on a sky kick it benefits KC.

Secondly, on the Kelce catch to setup the field goal, Levi Wallace literally sat on the sideline with no route out there. It was an isolation route and with a cloud style coverage he shouldn't have been able to get that many yards. He should have collapsed down to the route since everything else was going away from him. Brutal awareness.

There's no way Ken or Daboll go into the AFC East, they don't want to deal with Josh twice a year. Daboll will probably end up in NYG since Joe Schoenn is the GM there now

What’s changed is that nobody cares about the play calling thing after watching Josh Allen perform like a cyborg version of Dan Marino combined with Randall Cunningham (with some Greg Cook sprinkled in).
Greg Cook, man... I am glad the internet exists and some film is available. Bill Walsh raved about him and I wanted to find out why.

I hope Mario realizes that we need our offense to be a vertical pass team first to set everything else up.

Advertisement
Bills fan, deep kick is the right call based on only needing a FG to tie. If you short it or miss kick the ball on a sky kick it benefits KC.

Secondly, on the Kelce catch to setup the field goal, Levi Wallace literally sat on the sideline with no route out there. It was an isolation route and with a cloud style coverage he shouldn't have been able to get that many yards. He should have collapsed down to the route since everything else was going away from him. Brutal awareness.

There's no way Ken or Daboll go into the AFC East, they don't want to deal with Josh twice a year. Daboll will probably end up in NYG since Joe Schoenn is the GM there now
A squib kick takes the clock down to single digits and there behind the 50 with time for only one play. Everything after that was pathetic, should’ve just rushed 3 not 4 with man and 3 deep safeties, make a tackle and the game is over

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back