So who starts the first game?

Game one of UF/Virginia was the 23rd, which means that you cannot use Mediavilla for the first game of the most important series.

Right, which means it sucks to lose game three and have to go to game four. But you don't leave your ace on the bench rested and throw freaking Guerra out there in the game to go to the championship series.

Advertisement
In that situation, you hope that your ace can come back in game three of the finals to give you some innings.

Every game is critical. I think you go with who you think gives you the best shot to win. I also know that #3 will do what he thinks is best to win the Miami side of the bracket. I could see us throwing Garcia first.

Advertisement
As we know every smart manager will hold Meadivilla, or their own ace, for the 2nd game.

That way if you lose your first game you still have your ace for the 8 games in 10 day you would have to win.

I am just going by this post.Isn't hockey season almost over?

As we know every smart manager will hold Meadivilla, or their own ace, for the 2nd game.

That way if you lose your first game you still have your ace for the 8 games in 10 day you would have to win.

So you replied to my post within the context of another unrelated post without referencing that post. Got it.

Have no idea when hockey season begins or ends.

So you replied to my post within the context of another unrelated post without referencing that post. Got it.

Have no idea when hockey season begins or ends.

A bit ironic...Jaromir

Advertisement
A bit ironic...Jaromir

This is a troll account. His name must have been scrolling across the screen when I signed up.

So you responded to my post using a troll username of a hockey player who is posting about baseball and you don't know when hockey season begins or ends??? Got it.

That pretty much sums it up.

Now that we have that settled,who is going to start game 1? Just messing with you.Really bored right now.

Now that we have that settled,who is going to start game 1? Just messing with you.Really bored right now.

I think you have to go with Midtown unless they think Arizona is really susceptible to a righty. I have faith in Cabezas if that were the case.

Advertisement
need lepore back and ready. situations where Guerra has to throw will be a scary situation.

Advertisement
Game one of UF/Virginia was the 23rd, which means that you cannot use Mediavilla for the first game of the most important series.

You have to get to the series first. If you worry too early about potential matchups you'll be home watching on TV

I'd be inclined to throw Mediavilla out there in game one and three, and then he would still have three days rest to pitch in game two of the finals considering the limitations we have with our starting pitching. All this assuming that we stay in the winners bracket.

I'd be inclined to throw Mediavilla out there in game one and three, and then he would still have three days rest to pitch in game two of the finals considering the limitations we have with our starting pitching. All this assuming that we stay in the winners bracket.

I think the one thing is that they wouldn't use him in game 3 if we are undefeated. Reason is, you have a game to play with. You want to try to get to the finals with your rotation ready to go. If you lose game 3, then you use him in game 4 to make sure you get to the finals.

Maybe Woodrey gets back to where he was when Morris decided to start him Fridays? Pretty unlikely, but if it happens it drastically improves our chances.

Advertisement
Back