So, tell me about Virginia

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everyone from top to bottom was bad tonight. Jekiri D was terrible. Angel is so anti clutch, has been his entire career here. Newton played like a freshman. Sheldon didn't create enough shots.

This game was there for the taking. Hope this loss doesn't become a 2nd with Saturday's away game.

Advertisement
Everyone from top to bottom was bad tonight. Jekiri D was terrible. Angel is so anti clutch, has been his entire career here. Newton played like a freshman. Sheldon didn't create enough shots.

This game was there for the taking. Hope this loss doesn't become a 2nd with Saturday's away game.

Agreed. Must stop the bleeding.

Down 5, Angel with a chance to bring it down to 3 with a 1 and 1, but misses (as I expected) and we go down 8. That ended the game right there.

Well that sucked. Pretty much no-show performances for Jekiri, McClellan, Murphy, and ARod tonight. In fairness, Murphy got into foul trouble. Don't really understand the thought process tonight...no wonder why Coach L was so upset at a few points. When they spread the floor and penetrated, good things happened. They were superior athletically to this team. How many times did they start the offense on the left side of the paint and just reverse around the top? Coach L should peel the paint off of the walls with his words after this one.

Edit...How many running one handers did UVa hit tonight? There was a lot of s**t on that ball from UVa pulling it out of their behinds.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Crap performance up and down. Jekiri played like a hung over school girl, really disappointing.

With perhaps our worst performance of the season we were still in the game with a chance to tie with just a couple minutes left. I did not like ICA three attempt, we should have gone inside -really all game - but definitely down the stretch.

We HAVE to win the next two to maintain any level of respect that we are a top 2-3 acc team this year.

Advertisement
Hoos win at home...Canes win at home. Bennet & Larranaga 2 of the best coaches around. Sometimes **** happens. We played this close enuf to give me some confidence going into Clumpson. We do however need to sit Angel more.

We played like absolute dog**** and barely lost to the #11 team in the nation on the road. I'll start worrying if we lose to Clemson.

Advertisement
Back