So, tell me about Clemson

[]_[] swag;2465394 said:
We're fine. I would've loved to go 1-1 this week but some of you guys are talking about the NIT? UVA is a top 10 team and the game in their stadium was possibly the toughest game all season. Then we play a Clemson team fresh off wins against cuse, duke, and louisville again on the road. Both were very tough games.

All this week does is push us from a 3 seed to a 5/6 seed.

Your absolutely right, but this squad needs to wake up and start working. There is a reason we were favored at Clemson after they had 2 top 20 wins at home. There was no reason for this squad to squander that game.

They are in a bad funk, and if we are honest, it started with Princeton. Syracuse and FSU should not be on the court with us, and it took all we had to pull away. We keep ******** around in a tough ACC year and it could get ugly.

Sure, we can turn it around, but staring at Duke, GT and UNC...we need a momentum changer against a subpar BC.

UM

Advertisement
Really disappointed in this team after the way they started. Another meh year and back to hoping we get in the NIT. Hope coach continues to get some better recruits. Miami isn't enough of a basketball power to compete for big time players with the likes of Duke, UNC, Kentucky or Louisville. I think Coach L is a top coach. (He proved that at George Mason, but he's never had the opportunity to coach top talent.) Too many times he has to go overseas to find decent players, and too often these players transfer to bigger programs after a season with small time Miami, Until that trend is stopped, we may make the sweet sixteen in a very good year, but that's it.

What trend? The *** are you even talking about? Can you come up with one example of this trend, or did you just make it up in your head?

[]_[] swag;2466384 said:
Really disappointed in this team after the way they started. Another meh year and back to hoping we get in the NIT. Hope coach continues to get some better recruits. Miami isn't enough of a basketball power to compete for big time players with the likes of Duke, UNC, Kentucky or Louisville. I think Coach L is a top coach. (He proved that at George Mason, but he's never had the opportunity to coach top talent.) Too many times he has to go overseas to find decent players, and too often these players transfer to bigger programs after a season with small time Miami, Until that trend is stopped, we may make the sweet sixteen in a very good year, but that's it.

What trend? The *** are you even talking about? Can you come up with one example of this trend, or did you just make it up in your head?

I'll bite here. Just signed a top ten class so that debunks your theory about getting better recruits. McClellan, Rodriguez, Murphy, and Muhammad (eligible next year) were poached from other programs. Not sure how that makes us "small time". ICU and Lecomte were the only player we've had to go overseas for. Lecomte, Sherman and and Burnett transferred due to playing time concerns, not because they were "too good" for the program. Honestly one of the least informed posts i've ever read but carry on.

Advertisement
If Larranaga doesn't bench Angel moving forward i'm really going to question this staff.

Bro you already jumped off the ship. No one cares what you say.

Coming from the guy who said we would beat Virginia easily. Lol.

You're clueless and sound like another apologist. You're probably the type of guy who thinks coaches are gods and can't do no wrong.

We should have beat them easily if you are guys could execute.

No matter what you have made me out in your mind to be I'm still better than some *** hat who gives up on the team half way through the season.

Lol. Yeah you're exactly the type of dude I envisioned you to be.

There goes the typical "you suck as a fan". What the **** does that even mean, "some *** hat who gives up on the team half way throug the season"? How exactly do you deem a fan as "giving up"? And how does that impact the team?

Dude literally posted in this thread that he was jumping off the bandwagon. That is exactly how you deem a fan as "giving up".

Im glad I live up to your hopes and dreams.

Advertisement
Back