So, tell me about Clemson

Jekiri absolutely fell off the map and Angel flat out sucks. Team gets rattled to easily. Quite pathetic for such a veteran team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Larranaga doesn't bench Angel moving forward i'm really going to question this staff.
If he starts the next game, we fuel the plane.

Who's better? Newton isn't exactly setting the world on fire!

Let's assume Angel and Newton are the only options.

Perhaps it is a question of who hurts us less. Lately, that is clearly Newton. Angel had another atrocious game. Over his last 4 games: 10-37 (FG) and 2-22 (3PT).

Advertisement
Getting back on track starts with the defense, Clemson shot the ball well, but way to many open, uncontested shots. It won't turn around until that changes,

If Larranaga doesn't bench Angel moving forward i'm really going to question this staff.

Bro you already jumped off the ship. No one cares what you say.

Coming from the guy who said we would beat Virginia easily. Lol.

You're clueless and sound like another apologist. You're probably the type of guy who thinks coaches are gods and can't do no wrong.

We should have beat them easily if you are guys could execute.

No matter what you have made me out in your mind to be I'm still better than some *** hat who gives up on the team half way through the season.

Bro you already jumped off the ship. No one cares what you say.

Coming from the guy who said we would beat Virginia easily. Lol.

You're clueless and sound like another apologist. You're probably the type of guy who thinks coaches are gods and can't do no wrong.

We should have beat them easily if you are guys could execute.

No matter what you have made me out in your mind to be I'm still better than some *** hat who gives up on the team half way through the season.

Lol. Yeah you're exactly the type of dude I envisioned you to be.

There goes the typical "you suck as a fan". What the **** does that even mean, "some *** hat who gives up on the team half way throug the season"? How exactly do you deem a fan as "giving up"? And how does that impact the team?

Advertisement
Rodriguez hasn't been good, nobody has been good.
This. This team has lost their offensive identity and rely to much on one person to have a hot night. Last two games we've seen that and both resulted in L's

Advertisement
Really disappointed in this team after the way they started. Another meh year and back to hoping we get in the NIT. Hope coach continues to get some better recruits. Miami isn't enough of a basketball power to compete for big time players with the likes of Duke, UNC, Kentucky or Louisville. I think Coach L is a top coach. (He proved that at George Mason, but he's never had the opportunity to coach top talent.) Too many times he has to go overseas to find decent players, and too often these players transfer to bigger programs after a season with small time Miami, Until that trend is stopped, we may make the sweet sixteen in a very good year, but that's it.

Last edited:
We're fine. I would've loved to go 1-1 this week but some of you guys are talking about the NIT? UVA is a top 10 team and the game in their stadium was possibly the toughest game all season. Then we play a Clemson team fresh off wins against cuse, duke, and louisville again on the road. Both were very tough games.

All this week does is push us from a 3 seed to a 5/6 seed.

Advertisement
Back