SIAP: AQM Grace Car Dealership connected to Sports Agency

Advertisement
slater.gif

I remember seeing pictures on AQM's instagram a while back where he was at a club dressed in all white with a fake *** watch on standing with two balding 5'6" persian looking dudes and i thought we were back because they couldn't have looked any more of the part of bag men....

LOL at the stupid shortsighted cumbags claiming UM didn't have the players' backs.

They should just take the word of some sleazeball car renter and play ineligible players. Let him dummy up some fake receipts that show a destitute family with Dish TV somehow managed to pay tens of thousands of dollars for exotic car rentals. That'll never raise any red flags.

Or better yet, they should have gotten in bed with that maggot and coordinated a story with him to keep those guys eligible. That could never blow up in their faces later because the car renter is a man of honor.

He'd never expose the whole thing in a year or two if he gets his feelings hurt by one of the players he was giving cars to. Nope. He'd never expose anyone if he gives a player a bunch of money and free cars and the player signs later with an agent not associated with that scumbag.

Hail Craig Anderson for his diligence in protecting the program and not being a shortsighted germ.

Advertisement
Only good things happen when college athletes associate with local goobers trying to start a sports agency. It's all about giving the little guy a shot at being the next Rosenscum. I commend Grace and AQM for being proponents of small businesses.

I remember seeing pictures on AQM's instagram a while back where he was at a club dressed in all white with a fake *** watch on standing with two balding 5'6" persian looking dudes and i thought we were back because they couldn't have looked any more of the part of bag men....

Glad to see ATM documented his demise so meticulously for the world to see. Very intelligent guy.

Only good things happen when college athletes associate with local goobers trying to start a sports agency. It's all about giving the little guy a shot at being the next Rosenscum. I commend Grace and AQM for being proponents of small businesses.

Funniest part is that neither one will sign with that assbag. They'll get all the free stuff from him and then sign with IMG.

Advertisement
There's always more to the story....Welp, Miami did the right thing. At least we know our compliance dept is on top of things...and [MENTION=2315]Torocane[/MENTION] I offer my apologies for going at you.

There's always more to the story....Welp, Miami did the right thing. At least we know our compliance dept is on top of things...and [MENTION=2315]Torocane[/MENTION] I offer my apologies for going at you.

That's why it's generally a good idea to admit you don't know any of the relevant facts and avoid shytting all over the school you root for based on zero knowledge.

Funniest part is that neither one will sign with that assbag. They'll get all the free stuff from him and then sign with IMG.

And then they'll go public as some sort of retribution toward the players and even UM and we'll wish we had just booted the players instead of suspending them for a couple of games as we await the notice of allegations from the NCAA. Oh wait....I guess sometimes being a racist institution that doesn't have the backs of any minority players doesn't have to interfere with making a prudent call. Win-win!

Advertisement
LOL at the stupid shortsighted cumbags claiming UM didn't have the players' backs.

They should just take the word of some sleazeball car renter and play ineligible players. Let him dummy up some fake receipts that show a destitute family with Dish TV somehow managed to pay tens of thousands of dollars for exotic car rentals. That'll never raise any red flags.

Or better yet, they should have gotten in bed with that maggot and coordinated a story with him to keep those guys eligible. That could never blow up in their faces later because the car renter is a man of honor.

He'd never expose the whole thing in a year or two if he gets his feelings hurt by one of the players he was giving cars to. Nope. He'd never expose anyone if he gives a player a bunch of money and free cars and the player signs later with an agent not associated with that scumbag.

Hail Craig Anderson for his diligence in protecting the program and not being a shortsighted germ.

You just dropped a truth bomb on all these dumb **** Miami fans. But, them being dumb *****, they wont know when to capitulate to reason.

Stupid dumb fūcks immediately jumping to conclusions, without any info, and taking a big dump on the school and compliance.

Hundreds of incredibly retarded posts over the last few days to be looked at, and laughed at.

Jumping to conclusions with very little information is always a cvnt teenager move. Mature adults don't do that.

A significant portion of our fans seem to be poorly educated, overemotional, victim-playing drama queens.

Advertisement

You just dropped a truth bomb on all these dumb **** Miami fans. But, them being dumb *****, they wont know when to capitulate to reason.

They'll be dumbfcks the next time UM has an NCAA compliance issue and does the right thing too.

Where did all the canesinsight lawyers go? They were all here the last few days explaining to us how incompetent Miami compliance was.

If anyone sees them let me know!

Advertisement
Back