Shannon and Skip, Shannon keeping it 100

Parity never existed in CFB. NIL won’t change that. It will just widen the gap. The Idea that Bama and Saban are “threatened by it is foolish akin to ppl who thought the transfer portal would threaten Bama. Both notions go in the same trash bin As idea tv heads feed us that CFP expansion will create parity.

Truth Is both of those were a direct response to the greatest Dynasty in CFB history’s existence..and all dude has and will do is adjust to it..just got to wait Saban out. Parity has never and will never exist in CFB..does anyone remember the landscape of CFB prior to January 7th 2010? How much “parity” existed then?
In a free market, parity is not going to exist. Parity is overrated. It is the cry of losers who don't want to compete.

Advertisement
Lol Miami is not a “have not” Miami was just not invested in its football up until now.. this funny..Bro he’s been talking about playing a 9 game conference schedule since like 2010..2020 they played a 10 game sec schedule and won the chip lol..all this stuff you saying he’s literally never said ..he used a NFL model as a example of what cfb hasn’t been but the direction big tv executives want to take since the nfl model is the most lucrative.

he’s not operating at a different set of rules..every school has the same opportunity to invest in its football operations..Alabama hired Saban and decided too do so at a level nobody else was willing too. And they’ve reaped the benefits on the field with titles and in profits by doing so..so how is that a waste?..look at Miami now..we’ve had this ability to do so but wanted to be cheap just getting by instead of being willing to invest so we could compete 365..to say he single handily ruined the sport? How? You want to know the ppl ruining what we love about the sport? Go look at the tv executives and the admin types doing everything for a profit..the fact is this NIL is a problem as currently constructed and all these head coaches feel that way..as a Yankees fan I get those evil empire vibes when it comes to how ppl look at Alabama lol..that’s cool. But he’s 💯 percent right on NIL..was right about the transfer portal as well. It’s on Miami to just beat the goat
Saban has 100% operated on a different set of rules from 99% of college football. He's (bama) cheated on a level only a couple other teams were willing to follow. Sure they spent unprecedented amounts of money on facilities and coaching staffs but he's also spent an unprecedented amount of money buying players. You can ignore it all you want but those are the facts. If you can't see he's complaining because everyone else can pay players legally now.. well then you're clueless. The playing field got leveled for those willing to spend money and he doesn't like it.

Good. More plantation talk from the sec. Nobody has a problem with teenage athletes until it’s our kids. So nah the chargers & bags not enough anymore just like Shannon said. These kkk schools boosters don't want to fund these kids future past their own entertainment. That’s why I luv the way Ruiz is doing it, he’s educating these kids & their families on the business side as well so they can take that knowledge going forward.

Saban has 100% operated on a different set of rules from 99% of college football. He's (bama) cheated on a level only a couple other teams were willing to follow. Sure they spent unprecedented amounts of money on facilities and coaching staffs but he's also spent an unprecedented amount of money buying players. You can ignore it all you want but those are the facts. If you can't see he's complaining because everyone else can pay players legally now.. well then you're clueless. The playing field got leveled for those willing to spend money and he doesn't like it.
So Bama is allowed to do things nobody else in the SEC or big ten are ALLOWED to do..yeahhh ok lol.,.regardless of this baseless claim he’s been right on the transfer portal and NIL..these coaches feel the same all over the country on this topic. No matter what Bama will be fine with Saban in charge. You think he’s speaking out cause he’s threatened..nah what he’s said is 100 percent correct

Advertisement
So Bama is allowed to do things nobody else in the SEC or big ten are ALLOWED to do..yeahhh ok lol.,.regardless of this baseless claim he’s been right on the transfer portal and NIL..these coaches feel the same all over the country on this topic. No matter what Bama will be fine with Saban in charge. You think he’s speaking out cause he’s threatened..nah what he’s said is 100 percent correct
lol look at you with your head in the sand. Good luck with that.

They should get paid period the school makes money from them. They are on TV I mean it's a free country. The corrupt NCAA can't protect the blue bloods no more.
The rules of amateurism were written long before there were billions of dollars being made for these schools and the ncaa. When the rules were written, I doubt anyone envisioned a school making $150 million per year just from football. Maybe it’s time to reassess

lol look at you with your head in the sand. Good luck with that.
Lol it’s amusing to me cause we are all Miami fans and called it hate when fanbases made these lame *** claims about us..now look😂. But say bro, if your right by your theory how long before Saban and Bama are 8-5👀?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol it’s amusing to me cause we are all Miami fans and called it hate when fanbases made these lame *** claims about us..now look😂. But say bro, if your right by your theory how long before Saban and Bama are 8-5👀?
8-5? That's hard to say, I don't know that he'll drop that far but I think it depends on how many other teams commit to paying players. That being said, he's had years of 8-5 when he didn't have overwhelming talent advantages.

@MovingZen but only Saban and Bama play by different rules right 😂. This **** was cheating and still going 6-7

I've never said he was the only one breaking the rules. I said he's cheating on a level few teams will follow. What's $60k for 2 dozen recruits compared to $250k for one guy or moving the entire family of one recruit from Hawaii? One guy gets all the high end talent and the other guy gets mids. Lets see what happens when a bunch of teams are willing to pay $250k for one guy.

8-5? That's hard to say, I don't know that he'll drop that far but I think it depends on how many other teams commit to paying players. That being said, he's had years of 8-5 when he didn't have overwhelming talent advantages.
Bro all these top schools been paying guys..it’s not just been Bama..Bama just develop the top talent it gets consistently. Dude was winning a natty a year after he took over at bama. Let’s not pretend

Advertisement
Bro all these top schools been paying guys..it’s not just been Bama..Bama just develop the top talent it gets consistently. Dude was winning a natty a year after he took over at bama. Let’s not pretend
Um, it was his third year at bama. Let's not pretend bama wasn't already a have when saban got there. They were already getting top 15 recruiting classes and getting sanctioned for impermissible student athlete benifits. They won 10 games two seasons before saban got to bama. He gets there, goes like 7-6 and it's top 5 classes. Number one recruiting class for like 7 straight years? Overwhelming talent advantage.

If Miami moves to the SEC. Do that makes us untouchable or the lamb?
lamb GIF

Advertisement
Back