Seating arrangement for Miami-UF

cooks002

Junior
For those of you attending or hoping to attend the UF-Miami game at Ben Hill Griffin, what section(s) are you planning to sit in? I've never attended a game here, and I'm just wondering if there are UM-centric zones where folks typically congregate in. Going to be a helluva matchup.

wayward pines GIF

Advertisement
The last time I went to that stadium, I was an away fan for a relative playing vs Uif. I remember we had a section looking directly into the sun all game. It was so freaking hot.

Advertisement
The last time I went to that stadium, I was an away fan for a relative playing vs Uif. I remember we had a section looking directly into the sun all game. It was so freaking hot.
What side is that? Visitor sideline?

Advertisement
Been to by far more games at both Swamp and Doak than the Orange Bowl and JRS put together.

That's what family ties and growing up in this part of the state will do for you.

Won't ever go to another FSU/UF home game, though, so I do appreciate y'all who do make the trip to Tallahassee or Gainesville to represent and cheer on the good guys.

I'll be in my favorite chair August 31 screaming at the TV while the wife rolls her eyes on her way to taking our daughter and granddaughter shopping

For those of you attending or hoping to attend the UF-Miami game at Ben Hill Griffin, what section(s) are you planning to sit in? I've never attended a game here, and I'm just wondering if there are UM-centric zones where folks typically congregate in. Going to be a helluva matchup.

wayward pines GIF

The Mona Lisa and Sistine Chapel of postgame sports interviews.

Bart Scott should be in the Hall of Fame just for this 69-second clip

LINK: "They can't stop a nosebleed!"

Advertisement
Btw keep an eye out on the UF main page. The general ticket sales open to the entire public is June 24th at 10am. Will be cheaper than anything you can buy on the re sale market.
Good look, just was on their page, linked below, and you are correct. I wonder how many seats will be released. Sure would have been nice to know if our requests were fulfilled by UM before this general sale by UF.

The last time I went, it was 2008. Even though it was a night game, it was scorchin hot. I was in the end zone and they added extra seats. And it was standing room sweating to death

The last time I went, it was 2008. Even though it was a night game, it was scorchin hot. I was in the end zone and they added extra seats. And it was standing room sweating to death
This is the one stadium you won’t get me to a game at unless it’s club level in the AC 😂… been there and thank god they serve ice cream during the game as it was miserably hot and a late afternoon/night game.

Advertisement
I’ll be at the game with my family who are UF fans, so I’ll be the only one in Miami gear in a swarm of Florida fans.

This is the one stadium you won’t get me to a game at unless it’s club level in the AC 😂… been there and thank god they serve ice cream during the game as it was miserably hot and a late afternoon/night game.
It was like 103 or 104 in the stadium at kickoff smh lol shoulder to shoulder nastiness lol but I was also drunk as **** so.. 🤷

wayward pines GIF
Heard a rumor that in the stupid *** fking agreement we made with UF, we are only getting 3500 tickets for the game. Just telling you what I heard.

3500 what beta cuck made that agreement? I though generally the allotments were 8-10K in most non-conference allotment agreements. That would be less than 4% of their capacity of the stadium. They know they can get Hard Rock tickets easily so they stiffed us in return.

Advertisement
Back