Scrimmage news

Wonder if they are still in contact with the 2 Clemson DL transfers? How did the OL look macho?

This. Has there been any more talk about this? We would be in really good shape if we could land 1-2 more dL by transfer route.

That with a te and I’d feel a lot better about going into this season if we did.

Advertisement
Unless it's a close battle between him and someone other than Rosier. I can handle that, but not Rosier being in the mix for the starting job.
Yea that's when id prefer the experience when the talent and play is the same but that's the only scenario where I'd want rosier playing

We don’t know if any of the other QBs can read a defense.

I think Williams actually can, but he’s a true freshmans.

Not so sure about the others, really worried about N’Kosi.
Here's the thing, most QBs at this level can complete the passes Rosier was missing. If we can't get one, while every team we face has MORE than one, there's a real problem. It's not rocket science, it's football.

I like Homer, but it's clear to me there is a limit to his ability. He really lacks any type of wiggle or open field moves. He's one **** of a physical running back, but he lacks that extra gear (and I'm not talking about 40 speed).

When you saw DJ Dallas back there, you saw that ability to really break a long TD run...creating. He actually reminded me a lil of Duke his freshman year when he got the ball you could sense he could house one at any time.

Advertisement
I like Homer, but it's clear to me there is a limit to his ability. He really lacks any type of wiggle or open field moves. He's one **** of a physical running back, but he lacks that extra gear (and I'm not talking about 40 speed).

When you saw DJ Dallas back there, you saw that ability to really break a long TD run...creating. He actually reminded me a lil of Duke his freshman year when he got the ball you could sense he could house one at any time.
Exciting feeling. DeeJay is one of the guys who have me jonesing for the season to start.

Advertisement

“Lacks extra gear”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back