sam brown (not injured)

Advertisement
conspiracy google it GIF

Last edited:
Advertisement
Some rough drops, but he's playing hard. Blocking downfield and engaged in the game. Two games is a small sample size.
respectfully, it's not so much sample size but more of you can see if a guy has "it" ... talent stands out regardless because when they touch it, they make it happen or when opportunities arise they seize them ... unfortunately the kid as done neither, but i will agree he as been a willing and at times plus blocker

Advertisement
respectfully, it's not so much sample size but more of you can see if a guy has "it" ... talent stands out regardless because when they touch it, they make it happen or when opportunities arise they seize them ... unfortunately the kid as done neither, but i will agree he as been a willing and at times plus blocker

In 1997 Barry Sanders had 53 rushing yards through 2 weeks. Then he had 14 straight 100+ yard games and finished that magical season with 2053 yards rushing. 26.5 yards per game in his first 2 games, 142.8 yards per game the next 14.

Point is, we have all seen great players look like *** for 2 or 3 games and then go off the rest of a season. Especially at the skill positions. I like to wait a few more games before deciding who has "it" and who doesn't.

Calm down. Kid had a rough day last week but he was fine this week. Had a good solid game today. Brown will be fine. Horton continues to impress however.
my comments are in response to brown having a second round pick grade ... honestly, from what you've seen with his opportunities, does it say second round pick?

In 1997 Barry Sanders had 53 rushing yards through 2 weeks. Then he had 14 straight 100+ yard games and finished that magical season with 2053 yards rushing. 26.5 yards per game in his first 2 games, 142.8 yards per game the next 14.

Point is, we have all seen great players look like *** for 2 or 3 games and then go off the rest of a season. Especially at the skill positions. I like to wait a few more games before deciding who has "it" and who doesn't.
fair points ... lets hope the light comes on ... (you chose a hof'er to make your point, but i get it nonetheless)

Advertisement
my comments are in response to brown having a second round pick grade ... honestly, from what you've seen with his opportunities, does it say second round pick?
I wouldn't even worry about that until much later in the season when we have a much bigger sample size. As of right now I can't answer you because I don't care about that right now. It's a long season.

Advertisement
Better this week than last but definitely gotta improve. Cam cost him a TD with putting too much air on it, still should’ve caught it. If he doesn’t tighten up I’m sure Horton or a young gun will take his spot. This is where we miss Colbie
Dude this WR corps and passing attack isn't missing anyone.

2nd game. He's had a rough start. Plenty of evidence he's capable of picking it up.
The only thing holding him back is himself. His effort and his engagement seems pitiful in game. Which is sad cause you can see how talented the kid is. He takes the saying he makes it look effortless ,to a whole other extreme.

Advertisement
Back