Ryan Hill?

Come on now. Ryan Hill is one of the Canes family and he's got a seat at the table. Thrill Hill is my favorite cane though.

He shouldnt have said anything, he ****ed up. But, the kid played hard here, switched positions on more than one occasion without saying a word, did what was asked and called out players for being lazy.

Thats why the whole "family" thing at times is sort of a sham. If you arent a superstar, you dont get to be called a leader, you are labeled a scrub and get no leeway. Kind of like how Sean Taylor's and Jerome Brown's deaths are mourned here on their anniversaries every year but most people cant even tell you when Al Blades or Chris Campbell died.

Advertisement
PPl can't get mad at Ryan Hill for saying that. We all say messed up things when we get mad. He just cares about the program, if he didn't he wouldn't have said anything.

Thats why the whole "family" thing at times is sort of a sham. If you arent a superstar, you dont get to be called a leader, you are labeled a scrub and get no leeway.

Disagree.

Sapp was a stud, and he gets KILLED on the boards for talking against the family.

Ryan Hill did the same thing. I respected the way he rebounded after clowning around early in his career. But he fugged up here. This isn't how you handle a family matter.

I take it as him being upset Ray Ray got suspended and the next day it's reported Golden had his hand in the same jar. Taking up for his former teammate and his friend - if one gets dismissed then the other should also (if true of course). More of an emotional reaction and yeah best if he had just spoke it to friends via phone calls or texts instead of put out in the public realm.

Advertisement
Thats why the whole "family" thing at times is sort of a sham. If you arent a superstar, you dont get to be called a leader, you are labeled a scrub and get no leeway.

Disagree.

Sapp was a stud, and he gets KILLED on the boards for talking against the family.

Ryan Hill did the same thing. I respected the way he rebounded after clowning around early in his career. But he fugged up here. This isn't how you handle a family matter.

This.

No idea how anyone is standing up for what Hill said. You never diss family, especially in the media and Hill did it both without any facts. It honestly bothers me that people are fine with this. Did you guys never play in a team sport, do you have families, do you know what loyalty is?

There are plenty of non-stars that people love. Just off my head Marley, Romberg, QHill, Lewis, Sands, etc. THere was a thread not too long ago talking about that topic. And I'll bet any big Cane fan remembers Campbell, Pata, Blades, Barnes, etc.

Imo it´s simple... you keep family matters within the house.

Are you mad because your buddy was kicked out of the team? Man up and will go talk about this face to face with the coach...

But to bring friendly fire in a difficult time like this, is at least stupidity...

I take it as him being upset Ray Ray got suspended and the next day it's reported Golden had his hand in the same jar. Taking up for his former teammate and his friend - if one gets dismissed then the other should also (if true of course). More of an emotional reaction and yeah best if he had just spoke it to friends via phone calls or texts instead of put out in the public realm.

He should be proud. His actions helped land two coaches in the unemployment line. His little rant speaks more to the fact he was not happy about Shannon getting **** canned than anything else. And lets really cut through all the BS. Do any of us really know the reason Ray Ray ended up being trimmed like fat?

I'll always remember him for dropping that sure touchdown against Maryland in 2006. **** that dude.

Advertisement
I'll always remember him for dropping that sure touchdown against Maryland in 2006. **** that dude.

shouldnt have ever been a WR in the first place.

Same thing with Shields. I think of Shields I think of FSU 3rd and 8 4th quarter tie ball game DROP. wide open. smh.

Same thing with Shields. I think of Shields I think of FSU 3rd and 8 4th quarter tie ball game DROP. wide open. smh.

I remember that Hill play vividly. He sprinted to his side of the formation and I turned to my buddy and said, "This one's going to him. He's super excited and he's got 1 on 1 coverage." Sure enough he beat whoever that scrubass MD db was and dropped one of the few non-****** passes that Kirby Freeman has ever thrown in his life.

I remember that Hill play vividly. He sprinted to his side of the formation and I turned to my buddy and said, "This one's going to him. He's super excited and he's got 1 on 1 coverage." Sure enough he beat whoever that scrubass MD db was and dropped one of the few non-****** passes that Kirby Freeman has ever thrown in his life.

I remember the Shields play vividly as well. He slowly strolled to his side of the formation like he always does. He looked lost. The defense was in a soft zone on a third and long and the corner was playing deep. Shields takes 5 steps and stutters around in to a curl, turns around, perfectly thrown kyle wright ball hits him in the hands and he drops it. We punt the ball away and lose the game.

Advertisement
Unless Hill retracts what he stated, he should be viewed as an outcast from this point forward and not welcomed in Coral Gables.

What a dumb ***!

Yeah the whole Cane section was jumping ready to celebrate and boom he dropped it. Talk about deflating. But that game was full of things like that. Ryan Moore dropping the pass in the other endzone after Kirby beat the blitz.

also remember that game cause i bought tickets on ebay and the guy sent me all his unsold tickets with the ones I bought. I ended up making some money.

Advertisement
I stopped reading after the part about Ray Ray being a "great player and leader." LOL

Hill and Ray Ray are both products of the Coker/Shannon entitlement culture.

What an idiot. We must have some of the most moronic former players of all-time. I hope someone with more than 3 brain cells replied back to him on Twitter. Douchebag.

Advertisement
Back