Ryan Hill?

Your suppose to keep everything within the family (what the U is supposed to be about). Hill saying that on social media is beyond moronic. He should get the Ty Moss treatment.

No he shouldn't and its not even close to what Moss did. He said IF TRUE and I DONT HAVE ALL THE DETAILS. He clearly prefaced that.

Then you don't write the statement.

Advertisement
Respect him as a player and alumni, but very much disagree with posting this without knowing all the facts.

Thats why he prefaced it with "I don't know all the details" and "I'f it's true"

I'd rather he not say anything, but besides saying ray ray was a great player and leader, nothing he said was wrong or bad

If a statement you put out starts with i don't know all the details and a bunch of ifs don't send it out. He said nothing wrong or bad. did you read the same thing I did?

He said if true he should be fired. He didnt say "I dont know all the facts, but we should fire him today". I'm not seeing where he called for anyone to be fired based on what we know today, ratted out the program or did anything damaging.

Yes, I would prefer him to keep his mouth shut. But to say "hes dead to me" because he gave an opinion on what should happen to someone if eventually found out he did something wrong...is just ignorant.

I don't care if Hill qualified his statements. It's dumb as **** to suggest the current head coach should be fired.

If you care about your alma mater, you shouldn't want the newly hired coach to get ****-canned after one year.

I wonder if he thinks Randy Shannon and Mike Barrow should be hit with show-causes.

Dumb statement is dumb.

I don't care if Hill qualified his statements. It's dumb as **** to suggest the current head coach should be fired.

If you care about your alma mater, you shouldn't want the newly hired coach to get ****-canned after one year.

I wonder if he thinks Randy Shannon and Mike Barrow should be hit with show-causes.

Dumb statement is dumb.

It still doesnt even compare to what Tyrone Moss did

Advertisement
if he really cared he would keep his mouth shut. just can not get over self righteous attitude of it. seems he has an axe to grind. so fired over illegal phone calls?, if true. dude is mia nights. he played on the worst football team at mia in 20 yrs., whatever. show some support, not little kick when your school is down. He must of been one of shannons snitches, better not wear a hat inside around him.

Dumb statement is dumb.

Never said it did.

But comparing Hill to Moss doesn't mitigate his stupidity.

He shouldn't have said what he said.

Dumb statement is dumb.

Never said it did.

But comparing Hill to Moss doesn't mitigate his stupidity.

He shouldn't have said what he said.

I agree with that which is why I said I prefer he kept his mouth shut. I was responding before to the people saying he should get the Tyrone Moss treatment.

Am I missing something in the yahoo article? Because it seemed to me that the only thing mentioned about Goldens direct knowledge of the violations, was that he knew Allen was going to give Bridgewater a ride home. I don't think getting a kid a ride home at night constitutes a major violation or a pattern of unethical behavior. F@#$ Ryan Hill and anyone else who is trying to turn this into some huge scandal. We're talking about an equipment manager making some phone calls to recruits.....not some payout to kids or dealing with agents. Does anyone doubt that this goes on at every single school in the country? I will bet my life that every SEC school has off the book recruiters. Why isn't Charles Robinson going after any of them? Former SEC players have actually said they were given money and we know for certain Cam Newtons dad was asking for cash. Charles Robinson is a by product of the lax in ethical standards and practices by reporters since the dawn of the internet. Just throw as much **** against the wall as you can and hope some of it holds up.

Advertisement
Like anyone else... He has a right to state his opinion whether you agree with him or not... You shouldnt say "he's dead" because you don't agree with him... to be honest if anyone has the right to voice his opinion it should be a former player... I respect Hill, especially how he humbled himself... Personally, I wouldnt openly state anything whether the info was accurate or not, but thats me. I don't agree with what he said, but its no different from whats been going on the past 8 years... He can voice his opinion, just be humble enough to admit you were wrong and apologize...

For some reason I dont think this is serious... I mean even if you take the players who were suspended last year, that still doesnt compare to what was going on at USC with Bush... Or even OSU... Rides home, strip clubs and dinners should not be in same boat as housing and living expenses... The people he even mentioned like Duke and Chick was committed to Shannon and would have committed to me if I was a HC... Finnie was the same way... He didnt want to go to USCe... I recall reading an article where he was supposed to meet Spurrier and Spurrier didnt even show up... He was a die hard fan as well... No substance to this story...

Hill should of just kept that to himself...what he said coming from someone like Ray Lewis or Ed Reed would be more acceptable, but from Ryan Hill c'mon son you gotta have some rank to be coming out speaking about anything of this magnitude

Its amazing how many ******** are associated with this football program. There is no program out there as unlucky as Miami.... Un****ingbelievable.

Advertisement
This.

Ryan Hill just had a Warren Sapp moment.

I forgive him though. I'm too much of a Ryan Hill fan to stay mad.

Dumb statement is dumb.

if he really cared he would keep his mouth shut. just can not get over self righteous attitude of it. seems he has an axe to grind.
^ This. Hill's comments suggest he has an axe to grind with Golden and he's using this news as a convenient excuse to get on his soapbox.

Advertisement
Actually I had a brain fart and mixed him up with Randall "Thrill" Hill, who is one of my all time favorite canes. Carry on.

This.

Ryan Hill just had a Warren Sapp moment.

I forgive him though. I'm too much of a Ryan Hill fan to stay mad.

Dumb statement is dumb.

I hope this is sarcasm because Ryan Hill is the epitome of the Shannon/Coker era. Highly rated and Highly disappointing.

He shouldnt have said anything, he ****ed up. But, the kid played hard here, switched positions on more than one occasion without saying a word, did what was asked and called out players for being lazy.

Thats why the whole "family" thing at times is sort of a sham. If you arent a superstar, you dont get to be called a leader, you are labeled a scrub and get no leeway. Kind of like how Sean Taylor's and Jerome Brown's deaths are mourned here on their anniversaries every year but most people cant even tell you when Al Blades or Chris Campbell died.

Advertisement
Back