Ryan Hill?

umhurricane2511

Always Faithful
Ryan Hill
16 hours ago near Woodville, FL via mobile

I don't know all the details exactly but what I do know is that yahoo sports is usually always dead on it. If it it's true what they are reporting about Al golden, the university of miami should fire him where he stands. To think that this was a guy who hurricanes could put trust in to restore our program to what it once was, after he just dismissed a great player an leader in Ray Ray Armstrong now it seems he is just as guilty as that young man. I can only hope that there is some false accusations against him, but like I said if this is to be found true, the university has a big decision to make. " HOW CAN WE AS A UNIVERSITY, ALUMNI AND COMMUNITY EXPECT OUR YOUNG MEN TO DEVELOP INTO MATURE, HONEST YOUNG STUDENT ATHLETES WHO ARE HELD AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF ACCOUNTABILITY IF THE HEAD OF OUR ORGANIZATION IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE??? "

Advertisement
Respect him as a player and alumni, but very much disagree with posting this without knowing all the facts.

Respect him as a player and alumni, but very much disagree with posting this without knowing all the facts.

Thats why he prefaced it with "I don't know all the details" and "I'f it's true"

I'd rather he not say anything, but besides saying ray ray was a great player and leader, nothing he said was wrong or bad

Advertisement
Advertisement
New allegations centered on Miami football coach Al Golden and his staff contend Golden "had direct knowledge" of former equipment manager Sean Allen's "improper involvement with recruits," reported Yahoo! Sports.

Friday's report cites as its source "a former Hurricanes athletic department staffer," as well as "federal testimony by Allen." The story said Allen was used by "at least two" members of Golden's staff to help recruit players -- an NCAA violation.

"The suggestions that my conduct was anything but ethical are simply false," Golden said.

Advertisement
Very self-righteous. Maybe he is Miami nights.
Just say it is all true and golden knew. So we have lap dance for chick and some illegal phone calls. Oh and some free rides to school. The dollar amount is what 150.00 dollars a piece. Oh yea 2/3 listed did not sign with Miami.
Next thing ,is golden not allowed some leeway with phone calls when he does not have staff in place at the time.

I dont agree with Hill but hey its his opinion at the moment... It may be a bit irrational but no need to call him names and say he's dead to you... We didnt say anything about Randall Hill going off... And most of his antics were refuted by former players... Anyway its his opinion and if all the allegations are false its just egg on his face... And he'll have to humble himself and apologize to Golden... And if this is really Hill, I'll assume he knows more about Ray than any of us... We only accept what we want to hear... I read threads where our fans took players; who transferred from the U and dropped out of their new schools, words as goal when its something they want to believe... His opinion maybe just as outrageous but he has his right to voice them...

Advertisement
You're an idiot if you agree with Ryan Hill so the rest of what you said matters none. I don't read what idiots say if I can help it.

Ray Ray Armstrong a great player and leader... :diaf:

Ryan Hill is an idiot too then.

Your suppose to keep everything within the family (what the U is supposed to be about). Hill saying that on social media is beyond moronic. He should get the Ty Moss treatment.

Your suppose to keep everything within the family (what the U is supposed to be about). Hill saying that on social media is beyond moronic. He should get the Ty Moss treatment.

No he shouldn't and its not even close to what Moss did. He said IF TRUE and I DONT HAVE ALL THE DETAILS. He clearly prefaced that.

Thats why he prefaced it with "I don't know all the details" and "I'f it's true"

I'd rather he not say anything, but besides saying ray ray was a great player and leader, nothing he said was wrong or bad

If a statement you put out starts with i don't know all the details and a bunch of ifs don't send it out. He said nothing wrong or bad. did you read the same thing I did?

Advertisement
Back