Rutgers at Miami (-3) - 7:15 ET on ESPNU

Advertisement
Like to see the fight against a defensively aggressive opponent. This is the type of team that has bullied us in the past. We met them at their game and used momentum to get beyond. Me likey.

Advertisement
Size is hurting us again. I don’t know if the answer is Casey but UM can’t go thru an entire season with 6’7” Omier as the tallest player for 90% of the game.
We have a lot of skill and speed but Omier will be worn out at this rate.

Advertisement
What a win! That wasn’t pretty, but I’ll take it. Omier was superb. Miller played well except for some ugly turnovers. Wong was Wong. Pack struggled but hit some clutch shots late. But Joseph was the unsung hero. Clutch defense and some timely shots and assists.

Size is hurting us again. I don’t know if the answer is Casey but UM can’t go thru an entire season with 6’7” Omier as the tallest player for 90% of the game.
We have a lot of skill and speed but Omier will be worn out at this rate.
L needs to get Watson and Aire more time. Walker is unplayable so you have to rely on 2 or 3 freshmen.

Advertisement
What a win! That wasn’t pretty, but I’ll take it. Omier was superb. Miller played well except for some ugly turnovers. Wong was Wong. Pack struggled but hit some clutch shots late. But Joseph was the unsung hero. Clutch defense and some timely shots and assists.
It is very likely Rutgers will be in the dance, at worst one of the first teams left out. Tonight was a solid win, especially when you think about the fact that Pack wasn't even close to his usual level of production. Pack is anywhere near decent, Miami likely wins this one by 8-10. Unfortunately, we have a lot of fans that don't realize that Rutgers is now a decent program, they aren't the greasefire they were 5 years ago.

I've said it multiple times this year, and I'll say it again: Joseph is just a winning basketball player. He gives you so much, but because he isn't a star, people sleep on his importance to the team. He can defend, he can slash, he makes solid decisions with the rock and best of all, he KNOWS HIS ROLE. He doesn't try to be something he isn't, he just does what the team needs him to do. He's a PG version of Miller.

Have to play Lville next...0-7. Are they as bad as their record shows? They just lost to Maryland by 25...I hate playing teams without a win or on long losing streaks. Almost like they are due...Hopefully miami comes ready to play a cleaner game

Advertisement
What a W. We aren’t even close to what we are capable of.

Only “wish” would be for us to have 1 more 6’7 bruiser. But hopefully come February the freshman can start to play like sophomores
Casey will be there, don't know about Aire. Casey is now the first big off the bench, that's crazy when you consider the fact that Walker is an upperclassman and is losing minutes.

We stole one tonight. Great win!

We didn’t play our best for the first 30 minutes, but turned it on the last 10 minutes of the game. Joseph was a great steadying influence, and pack is an assassin.

Love Omir’s game. He’s a dog every time that he steps out on the court.

Wong and Miller were careless and lazy with the ball tonight with some bad turnovers, and it almost cost us. Overall a good effort once again. Love that this team doesn’t give up.

Our only loss this season was to Maryland, which I think at this moment is a better team, so that wasn’t a bad loss in my book.

Looking forward to seeing this team gel even more.

Larranaga has these dudes playing with effort every night. What a difference from the football squad.

Advertisement
Back