Rutgers - any insight?

You think 24 is possible?

Absolutely. We scored 28 vs. Clemson with Williams at the helm. Now I know you'll say we had to go into OT to get there. But I'm not saying we'll get it done in 4 Qs lol. ... Seriously though, I know Rutgers has a quality defense. But we're going to shut their offense down with a ton of 3 and outs or short series. So JB should get a lot of licks.

Advertisement
My guess is that a lot of the Number Twos and some Threes will get a chance to show off their wares in front of Cristobal. A LOT of guys would like to start against the No Good God Dayum Gates in the Swamp next fall.

The Bowl Game is the Audition for the game that counts next year. Nothing counts more than beating the Gator in the Swamp.

They had a handful of guys considering transferring our going pro but they're all coming back including their 1000 yard RB. I'm honestly not feeling great about this game, unless Jacurri found some passing juice.

Advertisement
Unfortunately, I don't think we are going to be able to run the ball as efficiently as we have all year without Lee & Cohen. Jacurri isn't a threat to pass, so I anticipate they'll load the box and dare him to make plays with his arm. Doubt they have much success on offense either. I wouldn't be surprised if the under is 35 points. Gonna be old skool 3 yards and a cloud of dust, get your popcorn ready.

Hope i'm wrong and we throw for 300....but I won't be.

Unfortunately, I don't think we are going to be able to run the ball as efficiently as we have all year without Lee & Cohen. Jacurri isn't a threat to pass, so I anticipate they'll load the box and dare him to make plays with his arm. Doubt they have much success on offense either. I wouldn't be surprised if the under is 35 points. Gonna be old skool 3 yards and a cloud of dust, get your popcorn ready.

Hope i'm wrong and we throw for 300....but I won't be.
I think missing Lee/Cohen will hurt the cohesion of the O - line a bit but not enough to change the outcome of the game.

D shows up and plays even without James and Kam.

Jacurri gets comfortable, settles into the game and does more than enough for us to win by 2 td's..

Then again.. what do I know.. I just lost 200 bucks on the Canes ML vs Colorado.. I'm clearly a foolish Homer :black-eyed:

"They're tough, very physical, you know a typical Greg Schiano team. They want to run the ball, that's something they're going to try to do. They've struggled at time this year, but played some good teams really tough. We'll do what we can to help them along the way." - MC on WQAM

Advertisement
"They're tough, very physical, you know a typical Greg Schiano team. They want to run the ball, that's something they're going to try to do. They've struggled at time this year, but played some good teams really tough. We'll do what we can to help them along the way." - MC on WQAM
Was that a real quote?

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back