rumor mill-Chud

Advertisement
I would take him as an HC, why? I think he would hired good people. Thats all i care about. The last 4 coaches have benn failures in this regard.
Not certain if he wants to coach again

Simply because one coached in the NFL, it doesn't necessarily mean they will excel at the college level. Not sure why folks don't get this.
Nor by same token that not having coached necessarily mean you will fail either.

Advertisement
I know where you heard it lol. Its all good.
He would be a greedy AD/Football director. I’d choose him over Highsmith or Morgan if you wanted a Miami guy for that job. Dudes is GREATLY respected in football circles and is smartest guy in the room
Morgan was also mentioned iirc

Morgan was also mentioned iirc
Yeah all 3 names have been mentioned. A lot of names have been mentioned. Buy don’t be surprised if Blake cans Manny to save his job. Also don’t be surprised if they bring a guy just in for football. But none of these guys come if they have to answer to Blake, that’s a fact

Not going to happen. He has zero CFB HC experience and UM needs to get this right. No way they even consider him.
He’s been an advisor to several programs both pro and college.
If he serves as the football ad he’s gonna want changes in the department and no one looking over his shoulder.
Right now he’s the special advisor to the head coach at bc.

Yeah all 3 names have been mentioned. A lot of names have been mentioned. Buy don’t be surprised if Blake cans Manny to save his job. Also don’t be surprised if they bring a guy just in for football. But none of these guys come if they have to answer to Blake, that’s a fact
I agree. I think they go back to considering what they were going to do with Zo before being shot down. Blake will have to give up some power. He didn't before, but then, his job wasn't on the line like this time.

Advertisement
I agree. I think they go back to considering what they were going to do with Zo before being shot down. Blake will have to give up some power. He didn't before, but then, his job wasn't on the line like this time.
Manny and Blake shot it down. Won’t be shooting it down this time

Is there any truth to a rumor that Larry Coker may be invited back to serve in a similar advisory capacity to what Chud does at BC?

Coker was our last coach to win a Natty. He's been an OC, worked for Butch, built his own program from scratch in Texas, was liked by virtually everyone who knew him at UM, and is one of the most experienced, accomplished and respected people in all of CFB. He coached and recruited NFL Hall of Famers. Icons of Miami football. It would be a huge coup to bring back his knowledge and credibility to help guide the program back to the top of the mountain he stood on.
Bbc Drinking GIF

Advertisement
This Chud "rumor" is completely false but I'm hearing rumblings that Don Soldinger might be made AD AND Head Coach. We back!!!!

Advertisement
Will never understand why people thinks this program's problems will be solved by appointing a "football-only CEO" or admin.

The problem is the entire athletic department. Ed Reed, Highsmith, Chud, whoever -- appointing them the overseer of the program isn't going to fix a thing. We need monumental changes within the athletic department, not stop-gap measures.

Nor by same token that not having coached necessarily mean you will fail either.

That's fair, Salt.
I just think we need a competent AD who will roll up their sleeves, and look at some good college coaches who belongs to, or owns, strong coaching trees, has won alot of games and can recruit well...but this takes knowledge of the college game and simply not being lazy looking at former Canes and/or someone who is Bros with the BOT or former Cane greats.

Advertisement
Back