Rumor- Eddie Johnson

This is like Canestime. You look for information, but get everyone's audition for the Comedy Channel.

Pitiful.

Advertisement
Advertisement
so its safe to assume that the Susan Miller beast reads this board? rumor pops up on here and minutes later she is tweeting about it...

Advertisement
From latest Susan Miller Degnan blog entry at Miami Herald:

Rumors are rampant that there is some type of situation going on with redshirt freshman linebacker Eddie Johnson, who just happens to be a co-first-team outside linebacker with Thurston Armbrister. I'm hearing there is something to those rumors, but I don't want to report anything until it's confirmed -- if it's confirmed.

Golden said Johnson was inside the Hecht Athletic Center and would be coming out shortly. He was not out there during our viewing. We asked about his status and Golden said his status was the same. "Nothing has changed,'' Golden said.

If Johnson's status is in jeopardy, then it appears Armbrister would be the starter, with true freshman Gabe Terry as the backup -- at least that's what the depth chart says. Johnson is listed as 6-1 and 230 pounds. He is from Atlanta, Ga.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/umia...-back-but-lb-eddie-johnson.html#storylink=cpy

This would really suck. I thought the LB's were going to be a strength of this team and now WTF!

Advertisement
Susan-Paul out for the year with ACL tear

Next day Golden says Paul will be back in a couple of days

Get Susan the **** outta here

Susan-Paul out for the year with ACL tear

Next day Golden says Paul will be back in a couple of days

Get Susan the **** outta here

no doubt she is WOAT beat reporter. and that is saying something considering Omar kelley

Advertisement
we can't afford to lose our sole belly showin, dread wearing, tatted up scary *** looking LB. We need like 8 of those types.

Advertisement
Back