RRA nfl stock

Advertisement
Based on potential. But once they played, or did not play reality set in. Remember it was the same Kiper who had J12 as a 2nd rd pick in 2011.

Advertisement
I don't think anyone here is too hard on the kid. Based on his high school game and potential, most thought he would have had some sort of impact.

Advertisement
You're right core and I exoect some struggles along those lines... I can see Ray as our leading tackler next year due to inexperience from our front 7...

You're right core and I exoect some struggles along those lines... I can see Ray as our leading tackler next year due to inexperience from our front 7...

I hope your wrong

I hope with D. Smith and Porter( if healthy) starting at DT and Perryman in the middle we'll be better

Advertisement
hes an average football player who was unnecessarily overhyped coming in

id be surprised if hes even still starting come the 2nd half of the season

he wasnt an idiot.......and decided against leaving early......and hes been said to have stepped up as a leader......which is a huge plus......but hes still just an average football player on his best day

Just need to find the right position for his talent. I think by the fourth year, the coaches should have some clue?

Advertisement
I don't think anyone here is too hard on the kid. Based on his high school game and potential, most thought he would have had some sort of impact.

i mean he did make 2nd team all acc in 2010 and was preseason all american and 1st team all acc and then got suspended 5 games last year so last year was kind of a wash for him. But he made 2nd team all acc as a soph so lets not act like he has done nothing his whole career with 1 season left.

Mark Barron went 1st rd.....he had way superb coaching @ BAMA....but he imo was very similar to Ray Ray as he didnt do much in pass covg..was a solid tackler and had a+ size. Bama played him to his strengths..brought him up to wards lne of scrimmage or REALLY REALLY Deep...but Saban's prbably the best db coach in the nation.
Barron's a bit more fluid than Ray Ray also as Barron is about 6'1..and i believe Ray Ray will weigh in closer to 6'3.

With a good yr Ray Ray is a mid rd guy......3-5th round. He can go either way..its up to him....is he a mid round guy...or will he wilt during season and go undrafted.

If he plays to the level of a mid round guy..that means our d will be MUCH better. Because i also believe Telamaque is a mid rd guy.....and Brandon Mcgee will be a draftee.

Most thought RRA had the potential to be the next Sean Taylor, unfortunately that was way off as he does not have that kind of athleticism or speed. RRA has been immature and played way below expectations thus far, hopefully with another year under Golden he can finally make the impact we were all looking for.

Advertisement
Back