Ridiculously overrated preseason teams

What is the most absurdly overrated preseason team?

• Tennessee

Votes: 122 59.8%
  • Washington

Votes: 32 15.7%
  • FSU

Votes: 25 12.3%
  • LSU

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 13 6.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Won't be popular, but it's LSU for me.

What's changed on offense, where they need vast improvement, since last year? What's different this year over the last 5? Nothing. They don't have an effective or even efficient QB. No defense can cover the gross ineptitude of Cameron for an entire season. Again. They're switching an entire front 7 alignment, and people are just buying the line "Oh well they actually have better personnel for a 3-4 than a 4-3." That's garbage. So Chavis and Steele are idiots when it comes to suiting their defensive needs? And Aranda's somehow going to manufacture points for the offense? If Fournette got injured, LSU is a middling SEC squad.

People want to put Tennessee in their because of our interactions with them with croots, et al. But they aren't nearly as overrated as LSU has been for years. The SEC Easy will be just that, and while Jones spends most games looking for a flight of stairs to fall down, I think LSU is the most overrated.

Agreed. This is the highest LSU has been ranked since 2012(3rd)-- they finished 14th that year. It seemed like the voters had caught on after that with their highest preseason ranking being 12th from 2013-2015, but they're getting the SEC boost in 2016(see Auburn, Ole Miss, UF, etc.) I'm also a bit confused as to why they continue to recruit dual-threat QBs and put them in a pro-style.
I got LSU winning it all. They just need Harris to take the next step.

Advertisement

What's changed on offense, where they need vast improvement, since last year? What's different this year over the last 5? Nothing. They don't have an effective or even efficient QB. No defense can cover the gross ineptitude of Cameron for an entire season. Again. They're switching an entire front 7 alignment, and people are just buying the line "Oh well they actually have better personnel for a 3-4 than a 4-3." That's garbage. So Chavis and Steele are idiots when it comes to suiting their defensive needs? And Aranda's somehow going to manufacture points for the offense? If Fournette got injured, LSU is a middling SEC squad.

People want to put Tennessee in their because of our interactions with them with croots, et al. But they aren't nearly as overrated as LSU has been for years. The SEC Easy will be just that, and while Jones spends most games looking for a flight of stairs to fall down, I think LSU is the most overrated.

Agreed. This is the highest LSU has been ranked since 2012(3rd)-- they finished 14th that year. It seemed like the voters had caught on after that with their highest preseason ranking being 12th from 2013-2015, but they're getting the SEC boost in 2016(see Auburn, Ole Miss, UF, etc.) I'm also a bit confused as to why they continue to recruit dual-threat QBs and put them in a pro-style.
I got LSU winning it all. They just need Harris to take the next step.

So yall think LSU is gunna lose to Wisconsin? Hope so. Hope none of the south florida players wanna go there.

WELL

WELL

WELLLLLLLLLL

You can't just say a team is overrated, you have to say who is better. LSU is the obvious one. I said so before they played. It's the same thing we saw with Golden, thinking something will change, pipe dreams and all. Les Miles is the same, it's that same one dimensional offense.

Oh and UNC QB that was going to be so much better than Williams.....he played average at best.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back