Richt's been giving us hints recruiting wasn't going so well

Advertisement
What say you? You have a TE setting records, you have a true Frosh setting records, a Sr WR with 10plus TD's, and a 1,000 yd RB who gets the ball thrown to him often. If anything, it shows the balance in CMR's offense.

If kids don't want to come, find others that do...that simple.

After watching how his play mix was called this past season - gonna be real hard to get top receivers in here.

He's still in the SEC frame of mind.

It was so good, we lost October. I don't know what else to say. Top receivers are pounding at our door to get in.

I never believe in the record brings croots bs......why Collins went to Arkansas? Why desean went to cal? Y FSU have a top three class when jumbo had a bad first year?

That record **** is be its an excuse for people. If u recruit beastly u recruit beastly period end of story. Y kids continue to go to uf? Y kids go to LSU? Y Louisville got kids when strong got there? Y Herman got a beast of a DT at Houston?

Recruiting is a gift and also u have to have the infrastructure at the school too. They gotta be down with the money bags and if ya money ain't long and u recruiting savages only u fked if u lose out.

Advertisement
I'm not a star counter.

Butch brought in a lot of low-star talent - but they were All Pros.

You either got it - or you don't.

Richt not giving Hartley near enough cash to do what needs to be done. Miami got to make it rain.

We have at least three non-recruiters on the staff in Doogans, Rumph and baby-Richt. Not entirely sure what Searels brings to the table yet. Hard to overcome that, even smack bang in the middle of THE most fertile area in the nation for two of those guys' positions.

Advertisement
Richt not giving Hartley near enough cash to do what needs to be done. Miami got to make it rain.
For a 5'8 155lb receiver your going to pay?These guys are a dime a dozen.Johnny Dixon and Ermon Lane does that ring a bell.

While most here were saying this was going to be a huge class 28-30+,Richt quietly mentioned he was planning lo leave up to 4 open ships for later on.Why would he do that if he had enough recruits wanting to come.You sign as many studs as they want in and then in the summer or fall if someone you want is available there's always dead weight on the team to make room.

He said he wants to leave spots open for pontential grad transfers, a late signing high school recruit, and etc.

corn elder turned into one of those late signings

Advertisement
I never believe in the record brings croots bs......why Collins went to Arkansas? Why desean went to cal? Y FSU have a top three class when jumbo had a bad first year?

That record **** is be its an excuse for people. If u recruit beastly u recruit beastly period end of story. Y kids continue to go to uf? Y kids go to LSU? Y Louisville got kids when strong got there? Y Herman got a beast of a DT at Houston?

Recruiting is a gift and also u have to have the infrastructure at the school too. They gotta be down with the money bags and if ya money ain't long and u recruiting savages only u fked if u lose out.

herman got the DT to go to houston coming off a year he beat FSU in the bowl

After watching how his play mix was called this past season - gonna be real hard to get top receivers in here.

LoL, Kaaya is #15 in total passing yards in the nation. Only 7 Power 5 Conference quarterbacks threw for more yards.

While most here were saying this was going to be a huge class 28-30+,Richt quietly mentioned he was planning lo leave up to 4 open ships for later on.Why would he do that if he had enough recruits wanting to come.You sign as many studs as they want in and then in the summer or fall if someone you want is available there's always dead weight on the team to make room.

He said he wants to leave spots open for pontential grad transfers, a late signing high school recruit, and etc.

corn elder turned into one of those late signings

So did Edge and Ray Lewis

Advertisement
If Richt can get Kaaya back for one more year then that would be a major crootin win. If Kaaya comes back we can look past some of the WR misses.

There is no reason that we can't win the Coastal and even the ACC with a top 15 class. The difference beween 10 and 15 isn't huge.

Looks like this class will have a hard time staying in that range.....right now I see a 18-21 Golden like finish.... We didn't pay Richt 4 mil to bring in classes worse or on par with AG....I hope he has something up his sleeve... I'd say Slaton, Dean and 2 more 4* are must gets.

Go back and look at Jimmy Johnson's class rankings...the classes that won NC's or were close to it.

LoL, Kaaya is #15 in total passing yards in the nation. Only 7 Power 5 Conference quarterbacks threw for more yards.

Yeah, well, imagine for a moment how much better our total offense numbers would be if he hadn't completely wasted the entire first quarter, and half of the fourth quarter in the bowl game?

Raw numbers don't mean squat.

Or did you miss the game?

Advertisement
Back