Ray Ray Sr. speaks

Advertisement
He and his son just doesnt get it and its maddening. Just stay home and be quiet and you cant figure out where you should or shouldnt be and what you might be doing my be construed as questionable. After being suspended twice...he should be working on being a complete boyscout. He asked for this and its a shame but it needed to be done.

I would bet had this been Ray Ray's first time doing something even remotely questionable that we wouldn't be having this conversation. It wasn't. I'm sure that he was advised to stop doing anything that might bring unneccessary scrutiny to the program, yet he still did. It doesn't even seem like what he did was all that bad as far as the pictures go as it sounds like he was with his GF at a hotel, but to then go lie about it to the coaches must have been the kiss of death. Compound the lying with his past, and the trust is gone. If you let him stick around, then you lose control of the rest of the players in the future. He had to go. He'll be okay as will Miami. That's just how life goes.

Advertisement
Back