Ray Ray Sr. speaks

Advertisement
[]_[] swag;657217 said:
Understand tht he has a history, but still all he did was tweet that he was visiting his girlfriend

He also posted pictures of the hotel they was staying In which he wasn't paying for so its not just a tweet about his girlfriend. He lied about it as well which is what caused Miami to finally dismiss him.

I actually remembering seeing him post these pictures and I thought to myself "what an idiot"

attention seeking and for what.........??

Pat on the back...you did it...your "ballin"....im a young dude...and i go ape sh*t every time my girl wants to take a pic or make a "post" when were doing something.( i went to the miami heat finals games took pictures...did it up in the suites and didnt post one pic of it , an my gf's mad that i didnt)..i dont need any validation....that ultimately led to ray ray's demise....first the prime 112 pics..then this...* the chic is his girlfriend....but she also is/was a source of problem...he could still do all of the things he did with the chic without letting the world know via instagram....good lord....

*but that whole crew was/is obsessed with twitter/social media.....the whole 08-09 class...

This is why the NCAA needs to take a look at all these silly rules. That was Ray Ray's girlfriend and it is silly and unfair for him not to be able to communicate with his girlfriend or spend time with her. I love my canes but if this is true, UM and the NCAA are dead wrong.

Advertisement
He messed up once too many times and he had to go. Can't have kids openly and publicly ******* up like that in the times we are in.

And he had to know he had no more chances. 2 suspensions in 1 year, and then you pull this stuff.

He messed up once too many times and he had to go. Can't have kids openly and publicly ****ing up like that in the times we are in.

And he had to know he had no more chances. 2 suspensions in 1 year, and then you pull this stuff.

He should have never been suspended the second time. He did not violate any NCAA rules and was cleared of any wrong doing. He simply went to dinner with his girlfriend and that was all.

And we wonder why kids are such ***** ups nowadays ...

What a mope of a father. How about you use this as a lesson for your son? He needs to own up to his **** ups and move on.

He was given TOO MANY chances IMO.

What a mope of a father. How about you use this as a lesson for your son? He needs to own up to his **** ups and move on.

Own up to what? What NCAA violations did he violate?

Advertisement
This is why the NCAA needs to take a look at all these silly rules. That was Ray Ray's girlfriend and it is silly and unfair for him not to be able to communicate with his girlfriend or spend time with her. I love my canes but if this is true, UM and the NCAA are dead wrong.
Your points are not without merit but the problem is that Ray Ray was warned to not engage in this type of behavior but still did it anyway. Whether the rule is fair or unfair is not the point. Ray Ray broke the rule and is now suffering the consequences. He has no one but himself to blame.

Advertisement
Just selfish and stupid
It isn't just about you, it's about your teamates and university

We are under the microscope and you continue to draw added, unwanted attention by your actions and then lie
One of the reasons YOUR TEAMATES AND THE SCHOOL is under investigation is because of your actions. And now, you dont think your continued shirking of responsibilities should have consequences - personal consequences - come on.

Look at me, me, me cost you in the end
All you had to do was strap on the helmet, bust your *** for your team and have a sold year, and you'd reap the financial rewards

Own up to what? What NCAA violations did he violate?

18.gif

Advertisement
This

Ray Ray's dad doesn't seem to get it either.

Really Armstrongs? Seriously? The kid was disciplined once for something, and he basically does it again, while the microscope is on the program.

Why is he even involved with someone who could jeopardize his eligibility? Come on, dude.

Ray Ray's dad doesn't seem to get it either.

Really Armstrongs? Seriously? The kid was disciplined once for something, and he basically does it again, while the microscope is on the program.

Why is he even involved with someone who could jeopardize his eligibility? Come on, dude.

This is the thing that ****es me off the most. It's selfish and that's his g/f? lol. Not buying it. Ray Ray has been interested in getting paid and nothing else for a long time. He did nothing at UM and it took him more than 3 years to show leadership abilities off the field. These type of guys are not good for a team.

This is a great case of the apple not falling very far from its tree... No question Ray Ray's a dumbass if his father is as stupid as this lol

Advertisement
Back