2025 Randy Adirika 4* DT from Central

Saw this kid this weekend.

He’s gotten taller (should measure in at a minimum 6’4 when his Sr season starts) and looks to be 250ish.

I’ll say it now that his path to 280+ may take some time. He’s strong as ****, but his frame at the shoulders is a bit narrow. His legs need some work and could add an immediate 15-20lbs in a college SC.

I still think he’s underrated in the industry composite, as he’ll finish as a 92ish 4* kid.

Advertisement

He’s gotten taller (should measure in at a minimum 6’4 when his Sr season starts) and looks to be 250ish.

I’ll say it now that his path to 280+ may take some time. He’s strong as ****, but his frame at the shoulders is a bit narrow. His legs need some work and could add an immediate 15-20lbs in a college SC.

I still think he’s underrated in the industry composite, as he’ll finish as a 92ish 4* kid.
According to 247 the staff weighed him on his visit and he was 6’3 274 and that was late January

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Who's currently the better player and prospect him or Floyd Boucard?
This guy was playing alongside Blount this year and alot of times he was the quickest into the back field, watching his film. Broucard has the size and power. Im thinking this guy may be a higher upside as a penetrating DT. Broucard the classic, clogger.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Good stuff bro! Is he straight up an interior lineman? Or can be be multi positional ?

He is quick as ****, but we’re talking about high school OL that he overmatched.

I think he can give you some snaps as a big end, but he’s never going to be a guy that would excel there.
Appreciate the feedback. Who would you take. Randy? Or Floyd? Who’s the better prospect in your opinion?

Advertisement
Back