2025 Randy Adirika 4* DT from Central

Appreciate the feedback. Who would you take. Randy? Or Floyd? Who’s the better prospect in your opinion?

I prefer DT’s that can penetrate deep in the backfield and disrupt plays more than a DT who just holds the point of attack.

I still think the best defense is playing on your opponents side of the LOS. There’s not many guys who are space eaters successfully.

Advertisement
I prefer DT’s that can penetrate deep in the backfield and disrupt plays more than a DT who just holds the point of attack.

I still think the best defense is playing on your opponents side of the LOS. There’s not many guys who are space eaters successfully.
I agree with you on the LOS comment, but if the space eater requires a double team, allowing the other linemen to have one-on-ones and keeps the OL off of the LBs, then it's the best of both worlds.

Boucard hasnt played this level of talent yet in pads. Mobile football is good but this will be a step up.

Adrika has already looke dgood against dades best. Im high on him.

Boucard is like 320 with good movement skills though but ill take Adrika right now. We'll get to see early on how they look for central.

Advertisement
He’s trolling me because I said Adirika is narrow at the shoulders

He’s not Chris Washington in terms of the trout shoulders, but pretty narrow for a guy his size

I was just having an inside chuckle, my man. Honestly, ... I am not the highest on this guy myself. I'm more a Boucard fan. But if he's as advertised in terms of his ability to get to the QB, then who am I to question Salave'a and JT?

I was just having an inside chuckle, my man. Honestly, ... I am not the highest on this guy myself. I'm more a Boucard fan. But if he's as advertised in terms of his ability to get to the QB, then who am I to question Salave'a and JT?
His film is as good as any interior DL imo.

Advertisement
I like him more than Boucard. In the campo during spring Adrika looked better in one on ones in comparison to Boucard.

Boucard has a higher ceiling because of his movement skills at his size.

I like him more than Boucard. In the campo during spring Adrika looked better in one on ones in comparison to Boucard.

Boucard has a higher ceiling because of his movement skills at his size.
Since Boucard has only been playing south of the border for minimal time, being from Canada, his development only started when he went to an American prep school.
Be nice to get both and let Boucard flourish in late soph or junior year.

Advertisement

Pause Ok GIF by creating music forever

Interesting Note:

On3 and 247 have completely different measurables for him
247: 6-3 278lbs
On3: 6'5 249Lbs

Anyone know what his true measurables are?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back