2025 Randy Adirika 4* DT from Central

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah I’m not sure I agree that necessarily means we missed on Carter. Again this season is so monumental for a myriad of reasons, but no recruit is lost until ESD comes around due to the fact that the results on the field matter infinitely more than any season in recent memory. Good season, anyone is in play. Bad season, we could lose anyone.

Honestly DT is becoming (in my eyes) a position that I’d rather hunt in the portal for, similar to QB. A proven commodity at such a critical position is hard to find. The drawback is that they command such a large price tag, hence the importance of nailing your HS evals because that can save you significant money in the portal process. 5-star talents like Scott or Blount are the exception, those guys (on paper) are worth shelling up $$$ for due to their potential.

D Money did say that defensive tackle recruiting was more fluid than the crystal balls made it seem. Maybe last week Carter was in and Adirika was out, and maybe this week it's reversed.

D Money did say that defensive tackle recruiting was more fluid than the crystal balls made it seem. Maybe last week Carter was in and Adirika was out, and maybe this week it's reversed.
both are good players ... if the central guy wants in ... you take him

Advertisement
fluidity of these crystal balls is astounding, good flow into the proper channels is what we need.

Advertisement
Advertisement
IMG_9860.webp

Don't ever get tied up with weight. My 15 since May put 34lbs on
Crazy . He's my height now 6'2' barefoot.

Advertisement
Back