Radakovich

Advertisement
The reason why people freak out is because there’s a long history of failure here...

Which breeds skepticism & doubt amongst the fans.

Miami doesn’t have the benefit of the doubt anymore because they lost it a long time ago.

Expecting for people to have blind faith in processes that have routinely failed them for nearly two decades is actually more ridiculous than people freaking out over things.

Canes fans have every right question everything at every step, the old adage of “everything is under control” & “the professionals got this” just doesn’t cut it anymore.

And yes Radakovich is a great candidate, but in general terms, Canes fans were right to be upset at the idea of someone like Nunez becoming the AD here.

Advertisement
His only previous AD job before Clemson was at the Georgia Institute of Technology. They can’t even spell technology in Georgia.

My point? Resist your urge to freak out over the name you’ve never heard that gets announced as AD. These are not coaches and their role is nothing like a coach. They are administrators.
shhh-quiet.gif

His only previous AD job before Clemson was at the Georgia Institute of Technology. They can’t even spell technology in Georgia.

My point? Resist your urge to freak out over the name you’ve never heard that gets announced as AD. These are not coaches and their role is nothing like a coach. They are administrators.

He went from a LSU AAD to GT AD. That's an entirely appropriate, understandable move. AAD at a big time P5 to AD at low tier (sports-wise) P5 to cut his teeth, then to big time P5 AD.

Going from AAD to LSU to AD at U of New Mexico like Nunez did is an odd move. Im not saying it's a total showstopper, but I'd want to see how sports were doing under his watch. Didn't see anything he did at UNM that made me say "wow, this guy is a hidden treasure". I'd be thrilled if it was Rad

Last edited:
The reason why people freak out is because there’s a long history of failure here...

Miami doesn’t have the benefit of the doubt anymore because they lost it a long time ago.

Expecting for people to have blind faith in processes that have routinely failed them for nearly two decades is actually more ridiculous than people freaking out over things.

Canes fans have every right question everything at every step, the old adage of “everything is under control” & “the professionals got this” just doesn’t cut it anymore.

And yes Radokich is a great candidate, but in general terms, Canes fans were right to be upset at the idea of someone like Nunez becoming the AD here.
100 True!

Advertisement

And yes Radakovich is a great candidate, but in general terms, Canes fans were right to be upset at the idea of someone like Nunez becoming the AD here.
Should we throw this Nunez Mf’r a going away parade?

Just had to revisit that comment one more time. I’m done now…. 🤣

This may be your best post and you've written a lot of good ones.

To add to it - the people who are controlling the info are all. "Trust the process. We know what we're doing. Blah, blah, blah..." and as you said, we're sittin over here like, "Excuse me!! Your process has sucked for two decades. If we're panicky and skeptical it's because of you!!"

eh I'm a Miami fan for sure but let's not pretend that GT isn't a good academic school
If we don’t pretend that GT isn’t a good academic school, then we will pretend that GT is a good academic school. If We are pretending that GT is a good academic school, it must not be so in reality. 🤓

Advertisement

I’m just gonna re-post this every time there is blind rage towards reasonable skepticism. On the money as always.

Advertisement

YARN | He's back. | Wedding Crashers (2005) | Video gifs by quotes |  7e5ebf66 | 紗

OP, u do realize that GT won 4 ACC Coastal Divisions & an ACC Conference Crown during his stint there, correct? Men’s b-ball team hit the NCAA tourney 3x, GT baseball College WS Appearance & ACC Tourney champs.

Let’s just say his 2006-12 AD tenure at the Georgia Institute of Technology was waaaaaay more productive than our yrs from 2006 - 12. Lol

Advertisement
Back