Radakovich

KevinCaneFace

Senior
His only previous AD job before Clemson was at the Georgia Institute of Technology. They can’t even spell technology in Georgia.

My point? Resist your urge to freak out over the name you’ve never heard that gets announced as AD. These are not coaches and their role is nothing like a coach. They are administrators.

Advertisement
His only previous AD job before Clemson was at the Georgia Institute of Technology. They can’t even spell technology in Georgia.

My point? Resist your urge to freak out over the name you’ve never heard that gets announced as AD. These are not coaches and their role is nothing like a coach. They are administrators.
No reason to get personal with my home state.

Advertisement

Georgia Tech might disagree, then again, they still haven't completed the full install of forward pass concepts.

Advertisement
Wife graduated from IUP, his alma mater, and I taught there part-time when I was in graduate school (We were already married not a coed).
Why would he leave Clemson?

He has two national championships at Clemson and rebuild the basketball arena and he’s worked here before and has a degree from here I see very few negatives
Sure, I’d take him in a second. My point is we’ll probably hire somebody the fan base has never heard of just like Clemson did. (Because I doubt fans truly keep up with career administrators)

Wife graduated from IUP, his alma mater, and I taught there part-time when I was in graduate school (We were already married not a coed).
Why would he leave Clemson?
I should have been more clear. I was using Clemson’s hire as an example. I don’t think he’d ever leave Clemson for here

Sure, I’d take him in a second. My point is we’ll probably hire somebody the fan base has never heard of just like Clemson did. (Because I doubt fans truly keep up with career administrators)
right, it's insane that people are getting upset or excited about these names because the reality is we know next to nothing about any of them. this isn't coaching, where you can watch their old team or look at their W-L record lol.

Advertisement
right, it's insane that people are getting upset or excited about these names because the reality is we know next to nothing about any of them. this isn't coaching, where you can watch their old team or look at their W-L record lol.
Exactly!

Advertisement
He has two national championships at Clemson and rebuild the basketball arena and he’s worked here before and has a degree from here I see very few negatives
I do see one negative...I don't see a squiggly line above his last name. Huge red flag.

Advertisement
Back