QB Nihilism

Malik Rosier can beat every team that Brad Kaaya in his career

I'm not worried about the 8-9 automatic wins we are pretty much given.. Coach Richt is looking for the QB that he believes is better than a "8-9 win at best Kaaya season" he's looking for the real deal and that's N'Kosi Perry.

You say some dumb ****, but this post isn't too bad. Kaaya struggled when we played even teams. When we had a clear talent advantage we generally won. When we played actual tough teams ie. FSU, UNC, VT we lost. This is why I am not scared to lose him. Even with a dropoff from the QB spot we'll still out-talent NCST, UVA, Duke. We'll see how the new guy plays against FSU and whoever else on the schedule turns out to be near our talent level.

29-49, 405 YDS, 3 TD

is losing and being the main reason for losing impressive to you?

D gives up 539 yds and the QB is the main problem, can't fault your logic. If Kayak was a competent tackler, Cook might not have averaged 11 yds/carry.

Like I said, he can say some dumb ****, but his initial post wasn't as bad. I wish we had that Kaaya last October. Then we might have gone 10-2 or even 11-1. However, we got the Kaaya that we saw more often than not in the bigger games.

Advertisement
tumblr_inline_nfqdj07Nlt1rjcnfx.gif

I'm not worried about the 8-9 automatic wins we are pretty much given.. Coach Richt is looking for the QB that he believes is better than a "8-9 win at best Kaaya season" he's looking for the real deal and that's N'Kosi Perry.

You say some dumb ****, but this post isn't too bad. Kaaya struggled when we played even teams. When we had a clear talent advantage we generally won. When we played actual tough teams ie. FSU, UNC, VT we lost. This is why I am not scared to lose him. Even with a dropoff from the QB spot we'll still out-talent NCST, UVA, Duke. We'll see how the new guy plays against FSU and whoever else on the schedule turns out to be near our talent level.

29-49, 405 YDS, 3 TD

You have 1 game to point to out of the 10+?

Kayak is clearly not without blame, but are you ******* paying attention? Here, take a peep at these and let me know how he was the main problem.
vs. fsu in 2014...16-34, 316 YDS, 2 TD, 1 INT
vs. neb 2014...28-42, 359 YDS, 3 TD, 2 INT
vs. pitt 2014...22-45, 296 YDS, 2 TD
vs. cincy 2015...24-39, 255 YDS
vs. fsu 2015...29-49, 405 YDS, 3 TD
vs. unc 2015...24-43, 326 YDS, 1 TD, 1 INT
vs. unc 2016...16-31, 224 YDS
vs. at 2016...23-38, 323 YDS, 2 TD, 1 INT
vs. nd 2016...26-42, 288 YDS, 1 TD, 1 INT

Even with Richt's sometimes crappy play calling, his numbers weren't that bad. Point is that if this were a QB on another team you'd be baffled as to how the fans didn't see the obvious. Most of these games were lost by giving up 6 bajillion yards and/or an OL that likes to take too many mid-game smoke breaks.

29-49, 405 YDS, 3 TD

D gives up 539 yds and the QB is the main problem, can't fault your logic. If Kayak was a competent tackler, Cook might not have averaged 11 yds/carry.

Kaaya spent half the game going 3 and out and killing drives but you want the Defense to bail him out every time while making excuses for him though right?

this dude copy and pasting stats in a vaccuum like that tells the entire story.... we can do that about most of every garbage starting qb out here and they wont look "that bad" on paper. lol in real life though when all the incomplete passes were drive killers to wide open receivers feet or screen passes to a rb nowhere near the 1st down bc you're scared to stand in the pocket and move the chains the real picture is evident. He was no better than Stephen Morris.

Advertisement

29-49, 405 YDS, 3 TD

Kayak is clearly not without blame, but are you ****ing paying attention? Here, take a peep at these and let me know how he was the main problem.

Even with Richt's sometimes crappy play calling, his numbers weren't that bad. Point is that if this were a QB on another team you'd be baffled as to how the fans didn't see the obvious. Most of these games were lost by giving up 6 bajillion yards and/or an OL that likes to take too many mid-game smoke breaks.

You conviently forget the soul-crushing INT that changed the entire complexion of the last FSU game.

Kaaya has NEVER brought a team back when trailing at halftime. A lot of those L's were winnable if you had a QB that could inspire those around him.

Last edited:
"Kaaya has never brought a team back when trailing at halftime"... smh **** below average qbs have done that before, what does that say about Kaaya??

Think it's gotta be Allison or Perry.

I'm rolling with Allison. Hopefully he puts everything together in the Summer.

Advertisement

29-49, 405 YDS, 3 TD

Kaaya spent half the game going 3 and out and killing drives but you want the Defense to bail him out every time while making excuses for him though right?

I see you slept through the golden years. Lucky you.

29-49, 405 YDS, 3 TD

Kayak is clearly not without blame, but are you ****ing paying attention? Here, take a peep at these and let me know how he was the main problem.

You conviently forget the soul-crushing INT that changed the entire complexion of the last FSU game.

Kaaya has NEVER brought a team back when trailing at halftime. A lot of those L's were winnable if you had a QB that could inspire those around him.

If I'm down 4 with 2:00 left, Kayak isn't one of the first 50 QBs I'm putting in the game, but that doesn't change the fact that most of those games were lost by the defense. Go ahead and take out the 2016 games, but those earlier ones are all about the D.

Advertisement
Malik Rosier or Evan Shirreffs will not beat FSU so what's the point? Shirreffs might not lose it for you, but that tells you all you need to know. These young men are "going to go pro in something other than sports."

There is an inevitable tide named N'Kosi Perry that will wash over this season like the inevitable vast darkness that will eventually wash over all of us. The sooner we accept that the sooner we find enlightenment. The Kosi Era needs to begin now.

well, since you put it that way what is the point of your post?

You can't post stats claiming a QB is great while nearly half the games the QB had less than 50% completion and/or zero TDs. You just helped prove my point even further.

You can't post stats claiming a QB is great while nearly half the games the QB had less than 50% completion and/or zero TDs. You just helped prove my point even further.

Nobody used the word "great", and you can't post stats at all.

Advertisement
How the **** are we going to do any good with that noodle armed Bernie Kosar? We have Vinny Testaverde!!! Steve Walsh? Have you seen our schedule? Dude will DIE out there? Ken Dorsey? He'll get broken in half.

How wabout we let it play out.

no, it makes much more sense to pick the starting QB based upon 5 minutes of his high school film, his star rating, and what we read on the internet.

Nobody used the word "great", and you can't post stats at all.

Sure I can. 0-13 when trailing at halftime. 1-9 against ranked teams. 0-3 vs FSU. 0 game winning drives.

2 TDs 2 turnovers between the FSU and UNC game. Was the QB of the only team not named The Citadel to fail to score through the air on UNC.

But hey, he threw for 19 TDs and 1 INT against FAMU, App St, GT, Duke, Pitt, and WVU. The other 7 games of the year? 8 TDs 6 INTs. He can beat up on the bad teams and then he's average against decent or better teams more often than not.

Advertisement
Back