QB Nihilism

For everyone who loves Kaaya stats here are some good ones.

W/L- 22-16 (58%)
Conf W/L- 12-11 (52%)
Away W/L 7-9 (44%)
Bowl W/L- 1-2 (33%)
Top 25 W/L- 1-7 (13%)
Fsu W/L- 0-3 (0%)

Last edited:
Advertisement

W/L- 22-16 (58%)
Conf W/L- 12-11 (52%)
Away W/L 7-9 (44%)
Top 25 W/L- 1-7 (13%)
Bowl W/L- 1-2 (33%)
Fsu W/L- 0-3 (0%)

These are what Kaaya defenders conveniently forget to mention when touting all his meaningless passing yards. Of course there are many other factors besides him, but great QBs elevate their team regardless and Kaaya never really did that here. Here come the downvotes because the truth hurts.

*disclaimer: I am in no way stating that what we currently have on the roster will be better than him. just a little inb4

Kirby Freeman beat FSU

He beat FSU's worst team in 3 decades.

Brad Kaaya wouldve lost to them as well

Dont remember the last time Miami had this many question marks at the QB position going into a season

- and that is saying a lot considering how average we have been
- but our fans still feel we are better off without Brad

Amazing

3 years ago we had a true freshman, and injured transfer from Memphis, and a guy who got beat out at Kansas.

Last edited:
I have just heard so many kids touted as phenoms only to watch them turn out to be mediocre or not even. And, of course, some have even exceeded those original lofty expectations. I know a lot of you have "watched the kid's tape," but I just want to see it on the field against serious college competition. That's all.

I am not overly tough to convince, but I need more. If I hear that he is beating UM's defense in practice, I'm 90% of the way there. I just need to be shown.

Last edited:
Advertisement

W/L- 22-16 (58%)
Conf W/L- 12-11 (52%)
Away W/L 7-9 (44%)
Top 25 W/L- 1-7 (13%)
Bowl W/L- 1-2 (33%)
Fsu W/L- 0-3 (0%)

These are what Kaaya defenders conveniently forget to mention when touting all his meaningless passing yards. Of course there are many other factors besides him, but great QBs elevate their team regardless and Kaaya never really did that here. Here come the downvotes because the truth hurts.

*disclaimer: I am in no way stating that what we currently have on the roster will be better than him. just a little inb4

I'm not missing Kayak terribly, but are you guys completely blind? What's with blaming the 7th most important issue for everything? It's never about ****** coaching or a horrible, horrible defensive scheme that wouldn't even let what talent we had do anything. It's never about that same D giving up 500 yards/game and making average RBs and QB look like Heisman candidates. Nope, it's about how our QB couldn't will a few more wins, or tackle Dalvin Cook. I get that Kayak wasn't one of the greats, but he certainly did enough to win half of those losses.

Just for fun, check out the first play...

[video=youtube;xxPftdV_8xM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxPftdV_8xM[/video]

Advertisement
Malik Rosier can beat every team that Brad Kaaya in his career

I'm not worried about the 8-9 automatic wins we are pretty much given.. Coach Richt is looking for the QB that he believes is better than a "8-9 win at best Kaaya season" he's looking for the real deal and that's N'Kosi Perry.

You mutha****as thinking a freshman​ arriving in may gonna get us to ten wins?!

LMFAO

We don't have a QB coach. This is the result.

Kirby Freeman beat FSU

He beat FSU's worst team in 3 decades.

Brad Kaaya wouldve lost to them as well

Dont remember the last time Miami had this many question marks at the QB position going into a season
- and that is saying a lot considering how average we have been
- but our fans still feel we are better off without Brad

Amazing

I'm not as concerned about the QB as I am the Play Calling.

Pulling out the last five games was good, but the four before them sukked sphincter.

I'm not worried about the 8-9 automatic wins we are pretty much given.. Coach Richt is looking for the QB that he believes is better than a "8-9 win at best Kaaya season" he's looking for the real deal and that's N'Kosi Perry.

You say some dumb ****, but this post isn't too bad. Kaaya struggled when we played even teams. When we had a clear talent advantage we generally won. When we played actual tough teams ie. FSU, UNC, VT we lost. This is why I am not scared to lose him. Even with a dropoff from the QB spot we'll still out-talent NCST, UVA, Duke. We'll see how the new guy plays against FSU and whoever else on the schedule turns out to be near our talent level.

Advertisement
Why wouldn't you start Perry with this schedule? Pitt, Unc, Vt all breaking new QB's in. Probably still win coastal while he takes his licks. Have him seasoned for the big game week 1 vs LSU the following season.

You say some dumb ****, but this post isn't too bad. Kaaya struggled when we played even teams. When we had a clear talent advantage we generally won. When we played actual tough teams ie. FSU, UNC, VT we lost. This is why I am not scared to lose him. Even with a dropoff from the QB spot we'll still out-talent NCST, UVA, Duke. We'll see how the new guy plays against FSU and whoever else on the schedule turns out to be near our talent level.

29-49, 405 YDS, 3 TD

Advertisement

29-49, 405 YDS, 3 TD

You have 1 game to point to out of the 10+?

Idk how anybody can stick up for Kaaya. The kid won zippo here & wouldn't have regardless the coach or circumstance. He was a softy. He was a loser. Plain & Simple. Give me a kid who can move a little with a set of balls. Enter N'Kosi da Gawdddd!!

29-49, 405 YDS, 3 TD

is losing and being the main reason for losing impressive to you?

29-49, 405 YDS, 3 TD

is losing and being the main reason for losing impressive to you?

D gives up 539 yds and the QB is the main problem, can't fault your logic. If Kayak was a competent tackler, Cook might not have averaged 11 yds/carry.

Advertisement
Back