QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I know the offense we watched first 4/5 games of the year was far different than the offense we watched second half of the year…. That tells me they lost faith (rightfully so) in QB. Tried to take the decision making out of TVDs hands.

IF Dawson gets his QB, all bets are off on how the offense looks tbh. That going vertical **** wasn’t just talk. They aired it out until the film caught up to Tyler.

Stop ******* making sense. This board can't handle it.

I think it’s funny that you believe we have a right to know. But since you asked. I think he’s already committed to the staff but also wants to test his draft status too. Both things can be true and his right.
Never said “we” have a “right” to know. Don’t put words in my mouth. What I did say is “we” haven’t gotten definitive confirmation one way or another and being that it’s dragged on this long without that definitive confirmation, it’s reasonable to assume he isn’t coming.

Advertisement
How many QB’s do you need to see sacrificed at the altar of Marioball?

Serious question.

I’m willing to have a set number of guys who have different skill sets and generate the same exact results in this system.

Right now, I have it at 5 — Brown, Williams, TVD, Garcia, A. Brown, and maybe Herbert. That’s 5 guys for sure, 6 if you want to stretch it a bit more.
That is completely disingenuous. Let's take a look.

Brown-Was always going to be developmental. TBD.
Williams-Was going to be developmental. The kid played as a true freshman. TBD.
TVD-We'll find out soon enough when he gets to Wisconsin.
Jake Garcia-couldn't make QB2 at Mizzou. Back in portal.
Anthony Brown-easily best at Oregon in 2021. Over 600 yards rushing as well.
Justin Herbert-easily best season in 2019.

I was just about to post about Anthony Brown

Sophomore Season(different school):

12 games

158 of 285 (55.4%)

2121 yards

20 TDs

9 INT

85 rush yards

1 rush TD

Senior Season(Mario school after sitting 1 year):

14 Games

250 for 390 (64.1%)

2989 yards

18 TDs

7 INTs

658 rushing

9 rush TDs

Never said “we” have a “right” to know. Don’t put words in my mouth. What I did say is “we” haven’t gotten definitive confirmation one way or another…
You said “there better be a good reason” why we don’t know. Here’s a good reason. Who gives a ****. You’re not entitled to know anything.

Advertisement
You said “there better be a good reason” why we don’t know. Here’s a good reason. Who gives a ****. You’re not entitled to know anything.
“Better be a good reason” in the eyes of most of the fan base. I’m not going to parse words with you. You’re treading on thin ice here.

Advertisement
“Better be a good reason” in the eyes of most of the fan base. I’m not going to parse words with you. You’re treading on thin ice here.
Scott Hall Football GIF

My point is all of the offenses end up looking the same.

And pumping out attempts in this dog**** system — that doesn’t generate success — is meaningless

For whatever it's worth, probably not much, Pete Nakos from On3 seems to think FSU is the best fit for Ward bc their offensive system would best prepare him for the NFL...he did mention he doesn't have a real good feel for it tho. Sounded like he was throwing **** at the wall

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back