Pro-Canes getting PAID

Lmao point differential being important leads to some hilarious endings. Jordan just scored 7 in the last 30 seconds of a double digit win including a one footed buzzer beater 3.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Another solid game for Miller tonight. 19/5/4 on 7-13 from the field. Couple of offensive rebounds, and other than Kobe Brown getting about four 3 point plays in the fourth, was far and away the best player on the court. LA finished round robin play undefeated so should go through to the semi finals.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Missed the game but looks like Miller had another good one in what I believe will be their last summer league game. 28/4/2 on 8-14, 4-5 from deep, and 8-9 from the line. Seemingly did everything he could have to get a real chance at rotation minutes with a Clippers team that will be looking to fill the PG void.

Missed the game but looks like Miller had another good one in what I believe will be their last summer league game. 28/4/2 on 8-14, 4-5 from deep, and 8-9 from the line. Seemingly did everything he could have to get a real chance at rotation minutes with a Clippers team that will be looking to fill the PG void.
Was hands down the best player in the game today. Would've put up 30-40 points if he hadn't gotten his minutes limited due to foul trouble. Looks like a guy that has earned an opportunity to get some playing time this upcoming season.

Was hands down the best player in the game today. Would've put up 30-40 points if he hadn't gotten his minutes limited due to foul trouble. Looks like a guy that has earned an opportunity to get some playing time this upcoming season.
They go down to the standard 6 foul limit for the semis, right? Not the 10 they do for the first 4?

Advertisement
Yeah looks like Wong had another good one yesterday too, didn’t get to watch any games but 15 points in 15 minutes, so in their last three games he had 52 points in 54 minutes on 19-27 from the field and 2-5 from deep after getting like zero run in their first two. Phoenix is so top heavy on their salaries maybe they’re a team he can latch on with, I’m blanking on their guard rotation right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back