Pro-Canes getting PAID

1718730021893.png

1718730106434.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Zay getting absolutely zero minutes with Phoenix’s summer league team. He made such a mistake not coming back for one more year and entering this year’s draft. ******* hate it for him.

Miller leading LA again, 11 points at the half. Also made some nice passes, 3 assists so far. Would actually like to see him push the issue a little more, had a couple of drives I thought could’ve gotten him to the free throw line.

Miller leading LA again, 11 points at the half. Also made some nice passes, 3 assists so far. Would actually like to see him push the issue a little more, had a couple of drives I thought could’ve gotten him to the free throw line.
Finished with 21/5/4. Didn’t shoot it well (4/12 from the field) but went 13/13 from the free throw line. Could be heading towards Summer League MVP

Advertisement
George makes a contested bucket at the rim. Wizards are down ten. George just picked up a technical foul.

OT: I understand the history of summer league. However, none of the 3 French guys picked in the top ten have impressed me at all.

All three have professional experience but it is not apparent by their play.

Wizards down 15 now.

George makes a contested bucket at the rim. Wizards are down ten. George just picked up a technical foul.

OT: I understand the history of summer league. However, none of the 3 French guys picked in the top ten have impressed me at all.

All three have professional experience but it is not apparent by their play.

Wizards down 15 now.
good news is that the Wizards suck meaning more p/t for KY.

Advertisement
good news is that the Wizards suck meaning more p/t for KY.
From your mouth to God's ears. I hope Kyshawn gets every opportunity to play, but I just see too many obstacles to start the season. For one, George isn't physically ready for the NBA. Not as a forward and I'm not sure his skill set will allow him to play on the ball. Best case scenario is they put him out on the wing, but they've got a couple of wings (Kuzma & Bey) on that team who are going to eat up most of those minutes. Aside from that, I don't know too many NBA teams who give 3 rookies a ton of minutes. Sarr, being their #1 pick will get every opportunity to showcase himself. Their other rookie guard, Carrington as looked more NBA ready during summer league play. Biggest hurdle I fear George having is playing along side| Jordan Poole. That guy has been a cancer every where he's been. Delusional to say the least. Again, I hope I'm wrong but I just don't see it happening for George while all these factors remain in play. In all likelihood I can see George starting the season toward the end of the bench and wouldn't be surprised to see him start the season in the G-League just for developmental purposes, if nothing else.

Last edited:
All of a sudden Miller can’t buy one from the line. 3/10 after going 21/21 through their first two games.

Advertisement
Back