Post Game Recap: USF

Advertisement
I don't think the run game really is all that bad because we're not really a running team.

We have the capability to run when necessary, but we don't live & die by the run, so it doesn't actually affect the overall outcome of the game.

Now, if we were a sh*tty B1G or SEC team whose life depended on having a strong run game, then it could be a bit of a concern. But when you actually have a great QB, it's not that important.

What a lot people fail to realize about those teams who are so run heavy, is that they HAVE to play that way because their QB's stink & their Offense in general is never really that good.

The teams who build everything around running & playing ball control do so out of necessity, because otherwise they would just have to Punt the ball on 1st down every series. If those teams could throw the ball & have a high octane Offense, they would.

Post of the day right here........We're averaging 50+ points/game and some people are literally upset about the running game. I love the way Miami is putting up points early and forcing teams to try to catch up..

One of those walk on types that get the respect of everybody.. Dude had 5 star recruits saying his name like he was a star player in interviews and he helped recruit our 5 stars from chicago area..

Dude must be charismatic AF or something.. he got the juice, definitely a team favorite..
Maybe it was just me..but I loved it when he went and got the TO chain and put it on! Lol!

If he did he would probably have a lot more wiggle...
2TypnkMy.gif

Advertisement
Their fans talked A LOT sh*t on Twitter/X all week leading up to the game & I really didn't understand why...

University of Tampa Bay is a really mid-G5 team, they're not even at the top of the totem pole of the G5's. But I guess because they played Bama close a couple times it had them thinking they were better than they were.

But we marched into Raymond James & ransacked the place, just like we did at BHG.

The Noles are lucky we don't get to travel up to Soak Campbell's this year for the asswhoopin' we're gonna hand-em next month.
Not sure if I wanna go traditional Goat

72ciCiqm.gif

Or dread Goat

BYYxyGIC.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back