• Coral Gables Senior High School

Votes: 32 6.9%
  • Tropical Park

Votes: 300 64.5%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 71 15.3%

• Total voters
Advertisement
Tropical Park , has always been my #1 site huge area plenty room .

The rich poons in Coral Gables will never allow a football stadium PERIOD .

Where we’re at is nice but home is home just feels different in defending your home turf.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Tropical park doesn’t involve any knockdown and the tailgating could be great. Obviously many other factors to consider but there’s access on two sides. And you wanna know about traffic? Well it was a covid site during Christmas and the line backed up to 87th ave but it was only one line for one entrance. But still. Only 8 times a year
My son went to Santa's Enchanted with some friends and he said it took over 2 hours just to park. OMG could you imagine a packed stadium.

Should've built the stadium right here in the heart of the city....

There's a 19 acre lot of land in Allapattah that the City of Miami has for sale. Less than a mile from the old Orange Bowl site. Make it happen Mr. Ruiz....LOL!!!

Would u guys really prefer a smaller stadium that's less nice than Hard Rock thats in downtown miami? I'd be all in if its on campus or in Coral Gables, otherwise I don't see the point in investing time and money to build a lesser stadium than the world class Hard Rock where they host super bowls and national championships. That's suited for a better gameday atmosphere than anything else built off campus imo

Advertisement
Tropical Park , has always been my #1 site huge area plenty room .

The rich poons in Coral Gables will never allow a football stadium PERIOD .

Where we’re at is nice but home is home just feels different in defending your home turf.

GOCANES
Three locations listed are closer to campus with rail access, but parking and traffic seem to be the primary concerns. If it's all about parking and traffic, I see Joe Robbie's plot of land being our home for decades to come.

Living in fantasyland.....

Somewhere around Overtown at the end of brightline

Best transportation logistics, I95, Brightline, metro mover all end up there

Nearby downtown, Brickell and wynwood for after the game

We want to park our Suburbans an Tahoes an party.. Public transportation , what a joke. S.fla is car culture, train's an busses are for losers!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back