Our DL Room is FILTHY

Advertisement
He’ll be ready for camp, but he’s missed some of the offseason workouts with an ailment.

Kids got talent, but he’s always hurt. Just bad luck I guess
Happy he will be ready for camp. These young boys are coming to eat and I wouldn't want to see him get passed by and eventually hit the portal because of these small set backs.

Advertisement
Happy he will be ready for camp. These young boys are coming to eat and I wouldn't want to see him get passed by and eventually hit the portal because of these small set backs.

Jones, Scott, and Blount have put the DL on notice that they’re going to compete.

No **** talking.

Nothing disrespectful.

They’ve come in and are working hard.

Jones, Scott, and Blount have put the DL on notice that they’re going to compete.

No **** talking.

Nothing disrespectful.

They’ve come in and are working hard.

Exactly what this program needs, and that room specifically, needs. So much talent in there, guys need to know that this isn’t charity ball and PT won’t be given to you by default.

If only we had it the past couple seasons, one guy might’ve been drafted and been in a much better situation but I digress…

Exactly what this program needs, and that room specifically, needs. So much talent in there, guys need to know that this isn’t charity ball and PT won’t be given to you by default.

If only we had it the past couple seasons, one guy might’ve been drafted and been in a much better situation but I digress…

I don’t think young Mr. Taylor was ever going to be more than a flash here and there.

The guy just doesn’t want it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is very impressive. This is real ELITE genetics.

07CE60CD-ACBA-431C-9F1D-E79AB5394413.webp

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back