Ouch! Jimbo hit with a Show Cause Order

Advertisement
Plus A&M on 1 year probation.
Bad for him. May be good for us

PS. Am I really the first to post this? LOL

I heard "Jimbo" and "cheating" and I thought of this:

1593718030897.webp

Advertisement
The biggest penalty they received is the 3 year ban from recruiting at the high school where the infraction(s) occurred.

You’ve read into it more than I have. Even with that, believe me if there’s somebody there that they want, they’ll figure out a way. Things can be done through back channels very easily.

This is like getting covid with extremely mild sysmptoms: you’re happy it happened and is already over with.

Now he can really start cheating.
I could see Saban playing people with Covid if a championship was on the line. Saban has no soul.

Advertisement
Cuckbo is trash. Any head football coach who gets cucked is a fcking loser who will never get any sort of respect from another man. How can the players look at that little sawed off cuck and think anything other than: This fcking punk was sitting in the corner with his pants around his ankles pulling on his flaccid little nub while a young, neatly groomed black man was railing his wife and both he and the wife were hurling degrading epithets at Cuckbo.
Lmaoooo Cuckbo is the best thing ever produced on CIS.

Cuckbo is trash. Any head football coach who gets cucked is a fcking loser who will never get any sort of respect from another man. How can the players look at that little sawed off cuck and think anything other than: This fcking punk was sitting in the corner with his pants around his ankles pulling on his flaccid little nub while a young, neatly groomed black man was railing his wife and both he and the wife were hurling degrading epithets at Cuckbo.
I couldn’t imagine my self esteem levels being anywhere near that level of zilch, even in my darkest days.

Advertisement

As I lay on my deathbed, surrounded by family, and telling everyone I love them, I will have a smile on my face, and chuckle, as I slip into oblivion thinking about going your description of that goofy cuck, with his pants around his ankles, sitting in a dark corner, humiliated and crying, but at the same time having a tug on his micropenis

Coaches from the Belicheck tree have to complete 30 hours of CLEs every 5 years to keep their cheating skills current. At least 5 credit hours must be in "Ethics" (how not to have any) and "(Un) Professional Behavior"
Extra credit for cheating on the tests. Or maybe those are the tests...

You’ve read into it more than I have. Even with that, believe me if there’s somebody there that they want, they’ll figure out a way. Things can be done through back channels very easily.
No. I actually just read what the NCAA posted. Jimbo would have a tough time explaining how he gave a scholarship to a kid he was barred from recruiting. He already has a "show cause." One more slip up and he could be banned from coaching NCAA football.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If he cheated at A&M, then...did he cheat at FSU?

Hmmmm...

"The Texas A&M football program violated NCAA recruiting and countable athletically related activity rules between January 2018 and February 2019, according to an agreement released by the Division I Committee on Infractions."

Well, what the **** are Alabama and UGA doing then?

They have a blank check to do whatever they want.

No. I actually just read what the NCAA posted. Jimbo would have a tough time explaining how he gave a scholarship to a kid he was barred from recruiting. He already has a "show cause." One more slip up and he'll be banned from coaching NCAA football.

That’s what you took away from it? Can you show me where it said “one more slip up and he’ll be banned from coaching”? I missed that part.

Advertisement
Back