Ouch! Jimbo hit with a Show Cause Order

The show cause means nothing because Dumbo already has a job.

A one year probation? Meaningless - they will take the paper it was written on and wipe their *** with it. No scholarships lost - no meaningful impact
The biggest penalty they received is the 3 year ban from recruiting at the high school where the infraction(s) occurred.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Cheating without getting caught....Jimbo was trained at LSU, he just didn't keep up with Saban's continuing education on the topic like Dabo did.
It's funny when Alabama fans try and defend Saban. I mean, why would someone from the coaching tree of Bill Belichick ever cheat?

Advertisement
He’s a horrible coach who won big once because he rode Winston’s back for a title.

He’s Mack Brown or Gene Chizk.

Nothing that doofus does affects us. Can’t wait to kick their *** when we play them.
What have Mack's and Gene's wives been up to?

It's funny when Alabama fans try and defend Saban. I mean, why would someone from the coaching tree of Bill Belichick ever cheat?

Coaches from the Belicheck tree have to complete 30 hours of CLEs every 5 years to keep their cheating skills current. At least 5 credit hours must be in "Ethics" (how not to have any) and "(Un) Professional Behavior"

Advertisement
Cuckbo is trash. Any head football coach who gets cucked is a fcking loser who will never get any sort of respect from another man. How can the players look at that little sawed off cuck and think anything other than: This fcking punk was sitting in the corner with his pants around his ankles pulling on his flaccid little nub while a young, neatly groomed black man was railing his wife and both he and the wife were hurling degrading epithets at Cuckbo.

He’s a horrible coach who won big once because he rode Winston’s back for a title.

He’s Mack Brown or Gene Chizk.

Nothing that doofus does affects us. Can’t wait to kick their *** when we play them.
hate to say this, but dalvin cook was a big reason also

So... If it was us...
Florida_electric-chair.webp

Advertisement
"The Texas A&M football program violated NCAA recruiting and countable athletically related activity rules between January 2018 and February 2019, according to an agreement released by the Division I Committee on Infractions."

Well, what the **** are Alabama and UGA doing then?
Exactly. And all of the SEC

Advertisement
The perception of this is more harsh than the penalties. And even the perception is kind of weak.

I find it funny this is what they will throw sanctions on in the SEC.

Kinda funny about who they'll throw sanctions (ever mild as they might be) on too. The next "victim" will probably be Mizzou.

Advertisement
Back