OU @ TCU

Yeah I remember lots of people of the board telling me I was wrong & that Venables was a great fit at OU. 41 in the first half. I know a thing or 2 about this game nitwits!

Advertisement
Wow @OU down bIg.

Quite a cheap shot on OU QB. Defensive player looked upset at himself, so maybe was intentional-not intentional.

And a bad non-call on the deep pass OU broke up.
That was bang bang. It looks worse in slow motion. It's hard to pull up in a split second.

This mixing in baseball is driving me nuts. All this so I can say I saw Aaron Judge break a record while I was watching college football.

Just show us after it happens. I'm not there live so it doesn't matter.

DB launched and nailed a defenseless player. He didn’t lead with the head, that’s true.

TCU up 41-17, so hasn’t mattered.
His head was up. I wouldn't call it a launch. His head wasn't pointing down. He was parallel to the ground.

The timing was off and impossible for the defender to control once he decides to make the tackle. 0.5 secs later and he goes over the top with little to no contact. 0.5 secs earlier and he plants the QB before he slides.

It's unfortunate, but I don't think it was dirty or intentionally trying to injure the QB.

Advertisement
I know very little about diagnosing different offenses in football, but whatever TCU is running is what we should do.
479 yards offense in the 1st half! And balanced between run and pass. Go hire that OC. Yesterday.

Advertisement
I know very little about diagnosing different offenses in football, but whatever TCU is running is what we should do.
479 yards offense in the 1st half! And balanced between run and pass. Go hire that OC. Yesterday.
It’s definitely fun to watch. Could our guys currently execute it? I have no idea but wouldn’t mind seeing them try.

His head was up. I wouldn't call it a launch. His head wasn't pointing down. He was parallel to the ground.

The timing was off and impossible for the defender to control once he decides to make the tackle. 0.5 secs later and he goes over the top with little to no contact. 0.5 secs earlier and he plants the QB before he slides.

It's unfortunate, but I don't think it was dirty or intentionally trying to injure the QB.
I was referring to the deep pass with the no-call PI or targeting. Not the QB slide hit. Didn’t see that except one replay.

That was a tough one. Good call, but I agree it was more timing that an intentional dirty hit.

Advertisement
That's head coach Sonny Dykes's offense. Lashlee was his OC. So, Lashlee runs his offense or a version of it.

Advertisement
If only Oklahoma had recruited on the same level as TCU the last few years. Just wait til Venables brings in some talent.

I bet there are some spoiled Oklahoma fans on their boards who are blaming this on coaching. Those trolls don't understand that Venables has to change the culture there.

This mixing in baseball is driving me nuts. All this so I can say I saw Aaron Judge break a record while I was watching college football.

Just show us after it happens. I'm not there live so it doesn't matter.
Yeah no ****. I could actually care less about Judge and the Yankees

Advertisement
Back