Oregon pursuing Spencer Rattler?

Advertisement
It’s almost worth it just to see the meltdown. We will truly see how worthless this potential Nunez/Gino assembly would be when no potential coach picks up their phone call. Would be GLORIOUS.

If Oregon extends Mario, Gino keeps manny. Jmo

Advertisement
Mario is just looking out for Oregon, giving them a legit QB on his way out.

It’s apart of his Master plan, build up Oregon to be a CFP team next year & then come to Miami & lead us to the Playoffs so that we can play each other...

It’ll be Mario’s team vs Mario’s team in the National Championship game!

Yes. If Mario isn't the coach next year they won't be adding any players.
That's what OU and ND thought. Their staffs found out as they were walking out of recruit's houses. You think there is honor amongst thieves?

Everything with Rattler is between the ears. You get someone to work that out, you may have something.

Physically, he has arm talent, incredible touch and a smooth release. He does hold the ball too long bc his decision making is questionable, but even worse is that leadership stuff. The locker room stuff has come up more than once and i watched a video of him being a complete @sshole to a HS teammate, so i don't doubt there might be validity to the rumors.

Advertisement
I could see ATM making a move. Rattler slanging the rock to the athletes ATM has plus their defense, they’d be contenders.

Mario is just looking out for Oregon, giving them a legit QB on his way out.

It’s apart of his Master plan, build up Oregon to be a CFP team next year & then come to Miami & lead us to the Playoffs so that we can play each other...

It’ll be Mario’s team vs Mario’s team in the National Championship game!
Chess not Checkers Szn!

That’s the business side. And I don’t blame the coaches nor players
I just have trouble with the straightforward dishonesty. Circumstances do change, but these coaches gotta own these situations. These coaches are aware these particular situations can arise. It can suck.

Advertisement
Herm is back next year for sure. I can see Herm and his staff putting the full court press on him. He fits their offensive scheme perfectly.

Yeah, they've been saying that for months. If only there were some qualified and experienced sports contract lawyers up there in Eugene, all of this would have been done months ago...
That is what I have been saying for 2 days now. Not saying Mario is leaving Oregon, but why is this even a discussion? Oregon could have shut it down weeks ago with a raise (not just an automatic escalator clause) and a much larger buyout.

Advertisement
I just have trouble with the straightforward dishonesty. Circumstances do change, but these coaches gotta own these situations. These coaches are aware these particular situations can arise. It can suck.
True but college athletics especially bball and basketball is dirty game. The contracts mean nothing really. It’s so easy for coaches and schools to say f it were moving on or a coach to say the same..then not to mention what the Sec did this summer with ou and Texas..it’s a dirty game

Advertisement
Back