Oregon pursuing Spencer Rattler?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Couple people on Oregon board saying Mario def not leaving and extension will be announced soon. TIFWIW

Yeah, they've been saying that for months. If only there were some qualified and experienced sports contract lawyers up there in Eugene, all of this would have been done months ago...

herm GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I still remember when Butch saying, after being courted hard by Alabama following the 2000 season, that he wanted to be like Xerox and just keep winning and winning at Miami...or something like that, then out of left field he left for Cleveland. Look at Nick Saban at the Dolphins, and Brian Kelly....I don't believe anything until pen is on paper

Oregon being In the market for a grad transfer QB makes little to know sense based on what they have in line..just seen 44 little bro is leaving Maryland..that makes 2 of the 3 south Florida LBs leaving there..Hypolite might be next..if somehow we can bring all 3 home..that would be more than ideal

Advertisement
This is not something to be scared of what are you guys on. Rattler is no longer highly thought of.

I still remember when Butch saying, after being courted hard by Alabama following the 2000 season, that he wanted to be like Xerox and just keep winning and winning at Miami...or something like that, then out of left field he left for Cleveland. Look at Nick Saban at the Dolphins, and Brian Kelly....I don't believe anything until pen is on paper
That’s the business side. And I don’t blame the coaches nor players

Advertisement
Back