Optimists, pessimists and cucks

Advertisement
Advertisement
I didn't think it would be possible for a brash, irritating reality show star to become president and have people blame Russians for every little thing they disagree with, but here we are

You've never heard of the cold war lol?

Advertisement
If Highsmith move is legit, it doubles what I thought of 20% to 40%. Bigger problems at UM then Manny, but he didnt help his cause

Ethnic,
That depends on your definition of the word "win."

Manny can get us bowl eligible every year as long as we continue to schedule a bunch of Wagner Colleges. 6 wins gets another bowl for the ACC, which seems to be the goal. So in one sense, Manny already is a winner. lol

I want him to succeed because changing coaches every couple years has not helped. Will he, all I can say his odds are better than switching coaches right now. His desire is there and he has made some positive adjustments, waiting for him to grow into the job might be worth it, these portal transfers happening is not encouraging although if players don't want to be here it best they leave. These junior early outs are not helping, I wish Travis Homer has stayed this year and that Dee Jay had not opted out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who gives a flying **** what you or I think???

We don't know **** about **** when it comes to running football programs....

Me and ya'll are just loudmouth Fans watching from the outside....

We nothing but gnats on a donkey's ***....making lots of noise but ultimately meaningless...

Who gives a flying **** what you or I think???

We don't know **** about **** when it comes to running football programs....

Me and ya'll are just loudmouth Fans watching from the outside....

We nothing but gnats on a donkey's ***....making lots of noise but ultimately meaningless...
This guy doesn't speak for me.

I don't think there's anything Manny can do to ever get Miami past Clemson into the CFP. His ceiling is the corstal every few years. I'll go with <25% he can get Miami to 10 wins and 0% he can get to 12 wins in a season.

Advertisement
Back