2025 OL Michael Carroll offered (Bama commit)

Advertisement
Advertisement
https://canesconnection.com/cis
hype-crowd-get-loud (1).gif

Would caveat all this with “I understand IMG is essentially a D1 roster” but I always find it weird when there’s a high school stud olineman playing right guard.

Advertisement
Is this Mario just throwing shït at the wall and seeing what sticks?

Seems random to offer such a well known, established OL prospect this late in the process. Especially one already committed to Bama.

Is this Mario just throwing shït at the wall and seeing what sticks?

Seems random to offer such a well known, established OL prospect this late in the process. Especially one already committed to Bama.
First of all, we have several players from that school and I’m sure the coaches have a good line of communication with IMG in general.

Second, at this point of the game any offensive lineman, who isn’t at least interested in hearing what our oline coaches have to say is being dumb, regardless of who they’re committed to.
Our oline coaching is so freaking elite that a 7th rounder and an udfa are about to start in the nfl.

Third, I doubt this is a one way type of communication. This kid didn’t just wake up yesterday to a text from a coach he has never heard from. There is absolutely no way a player at that position, with that skill set, hasnt been seen or watched by our staff for a while now.

Fourth, don’t be surprised if recruits actually start reaching out to our staff even if commited.

We’ve always said that interest will come from everyone if we start winning. Expect the recruiting board to be shuffled a bit.

Advertisement
Remember we have a 105 limit next year, so there are many more offers that have gone out that are unreported

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back