OL Max Buchanan commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Buchanan was named the #3 offensive linemen at the Rivals 5-star camp in front of a couple five stars and a bunch of highly rated guys.
He also measured in at 6’4 296. He’ll need to put on some weight to play guard but already at 290+ it’s easy to see him getting to 315 when he gets on campus.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yep

Stamping the elite label on a top 65 national kid that was wanted by everyone and is one of the most productive 2 way players in the state of AL is the same as stamping that label on a borderline 300 OG/OC that won’t be ready to see the field in 2-3 years minimum. Great catch big dawg, hope you taking the time out of your day to search all the times that I used the word “elite” was worth it.
1720011212209.gif

i like the gach kid ...
Oh, he's nasty. Held a couple times, but nonetheless strong, mean, and a competitor. He's underrated at 200-whatever. To see guys like Addison ranked above him and Buchanan is not even malpractice. It's malfeasance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I know Jack **** about playing OL but when a kid looks that good without pads, he’s gotta be good

I feel like the OL is at a disadvantage in those spots much like DBs
Having played OL...We are at a huge disadvantage if a dl just decides to bul rush as there is nothing to grab onto to set.

I mainly just watch for feet , pass pro set, and recovery.

Having played OL...We are at a huge disadvantage if a dl just decides to bul rush as there is nothing to grab onto to set.

I mainly just watch for feet , pass pro set, and recovery.
Yeah I feel like with less area to use your hands, the fact that the defense is only concerned with rushing you etc anytime I see an OL do well in these drills I take notice

Advertisement
Back