Ohio State v Michigan thread

Advertisement
If UGA meets this Michigan team, they probably repeat last year’s performance in playoff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Every single season OSU dominates until they play somebody on their level, then lose. Gotta he pretty frustrating for thier fans but Buck the ****nuts

Probably not as bad but that’s only cause Georgia isn’t as good as last year. But still deserves their ranking (don’t shoot me)
Michigan’s offense, although successful in the Big Ten, not sure how it’ll do vs SEC. I hope I’m wrong.

Go Meatchicken, because well, fvck Taint. But does anybody know why this game always gets played at noon? As far back as I can remember, it’s always been noon. This should be a prime time game given the rankings.

Advertisement
Michigan’s offense, although successful in the Big Ten, not sure how it’ll do vs SEC. I hope I’m wrong.
I don’t think the conference has anything to do with it. They’d whoop up on everyone in the sec except Georgia imo

Go Meatchicken, because well, fvck Taint. But does anybody know why this game always gets played at noon? As far back as I can remember, it’s always been noon. This eshould be a prime time game given the rankings.
Believe it’s just tradition like red river. Also a night game means it’s colder as this game is always late November

Advertisement
Nothing to do with gattis. He needs to go too . Half you idiots on the board are so wrapped up in hating gattis that you think all our players are superstars

a top 5 qb in college football doesn’t play like TVD has this year

We need a new OC AND a revamped roster

Pick the best QB you think is currently playing college football and tell me how many more PPG the offense would average with your #1 QB over TVD.

I don’t think the conference has anything to do with it. They’d whoop up on everyone in the sec except Georgia imo
Disagree. Talent level is different in the SEC. Especially on the DL’s. I don’t think Michigan nor OSU go undefeated in that conference.

Gattis is awful and a Michigan-style offense, previously run by Gattis, can be successful if you have the personnel. Both things can be true.
Yep. It just proves that he can't adapt and requires high level talent just to be successful. With Mario in 2 more years, he would get that talent. The problem is, he won't be around to coach it.

Advertisement
Back