Ohio State v Michigan thread

Much like Florida/FSU I'd be quite pleased if somehow both teams could lose

Advertisement
Harbaugh, and even norvell are what happens when organizations give coaches time

I know us fans are too impatient, but I have no doubt that if mario is afforded 3-4 years, that we'll be in the position that michigan is in. Highly talented team, playing tough football, in a position late in the year to be in the CFP discussion

Harbaugh, and even norvell are what happens when organizations give coaches time

I know us fans are too impatient, but I have no doubt that if mario is afforded 3-4 years, that we'll be in the position that michigan is in. Highly talented team, playing tough football, in a position late in the year to be in the CFP discussion
There's a reason why patience is a virtue.

I will say, having elite qb recruits matters

both teams have a lot of talent but are led by 5* qb's

hope we can somehow join the 5* qb ranks within the next 1-2 years

TVD was considered one of the five best returning QBs in the country at the beginning of the season. You think 5 star DJ Uiagalelei or Spencer Rattler would have been better this year at UM? UGA has had 5 star QB after 5 star QB- did a 5 star QB lead them to a championship last year?

Advertisement
Maybe Ohio St was a tad bit overrated. I'm not mad about being wrong about that.

I also love watching dumb *** DB's getting burned.

Advertisement
TVD was considered one of the five best returning QBs in the country at the beginning of the season. You think 5 star DJ Uiagalelei or Spencer Rattler would have been better this year at UM? UGA has had 5 star QB after 5 star QB- did a 5 star QB lead them to a championship last year?
Who were UGA’s 5* after 5* QBs?

Ohio State is a more talented team - Stud QB and WRs, LB & OL/DL are vets but Michigan is playing sound and taking advantage of some OSU DB miscues

Ohio St will probably pull away in the second half

Advertisement
I'm be really impressed if Michigan can keep this game close in the second half. They are clearly the less talented team.

Their offense hasn't missed a beat without Gattis (let's see who takes the bait lol).

and then TVD went and got himself benched against MTSU

not sure CJ Stroud or Bryce Young have had that happen to themselves yet

Advertisement
Justin Fields, Jacob Eason, Brock Vandagriff, Gunnar Stockton, Jake Fromm (high 4*). Theres probably more.
I thought you would be more recent like the last 4 years. Didn’t think you’d go back to 2016. Recently, UGA hasn’t had 5 star QBs.

Advertisement
Back