Notice of Allegations *update*

View as article
Ugh. Please let us just get over this ****. Every time I see something new posted I get this ill feeling.

If they were anything resembling a just organization, we would get time served, all things considered.

Anything more than 15 scholly's over 3 years is a travesty but wouldn't surprise me.

My body is ready already. Do your worst NCAA and move along. Hitting us harder will only delay the inevitable by a fraction. The longer the storm stays at sea the more strangth it gains. The category 5 is coming sooner or later.

Advertisement
If Miami doesn't receive LOIC and only gets FTM then the NCAA's final judgement will be time served. No way they pile on more sanctions with failure to monitor. If that's the case then CFB better watch out because Golden is about to release **** on them...

They'll be taking some scholarships, brother. Ain't no way in **** they spent all that time and money investigating this case to give us no scholarship losses. We should make the argument to the COI that we've already been on probation for 2 years with this drawn out investigating making it impossible for us to conduct normal business.

Golden is already preaching that to the media. Somebody within the SID (or one of us obsessed fans) should put together a dossier of 2012 recruits that were high on us in one interview, then dropped us after the yahoo article came out. There were a bunch of them, and if it weren't for Golden it would've been a lot more.

The coaches who are involved will receive NOA's and they could release the NOA to the public.
they will get a different letter. the one they get will mention only what they are believed to have done and they probably wont be required to make it public as it will involve their actions while at UM which is a private university and not required to release any info. my guess is that unless their contracts with their current schools require the release of such info, we may never actually know what, if anything our former coaches get charged with

The president or chancellor at the school that currently employs an involved individual gets a copy of that involved individual's NOA. If that school is a public university subject to public records requests, then the NOA in question will become public.
and since UM isnt a public university, that info will likely never be made public

Advertisement
No, I was not being omnipotent nor clairivoent, when I posted my thread "What Kinda Genius Is Al Gonna Be?[/B]" over a week ago. Just mentioning the irony of the possibility. Looks like it may have been a prophesy.

"Btcane, are you trying to say that Al will be able to make a clean case to the top recruits face to face with letter in hand? Thus giving him the first shot at removing the sanctions fear before the other coaches get in the recruits ears about the notice?

Just trying to understand your post ..."

"Yes. What I said was two-pronged. First, if the allegations are not too bad, we have a GREAT talking point to rebut what has been said about us. Second, whatever they are, and whatever the potential ramifications are, they can't be as bad as our competition is making it out to be. Right now, many recruits are fearful of THE UNKNOWN! With some degree of transparancy, I'm sure Al can handle it. It is the UNKNOWN that is so dificult to combat.

In any event, I did not mean to suggest that Al knows when the NOA will arrive, nor do I, just that they should be relatively soon. All I was doin' was pointing out the potential IRONY of the possibility"

Last edited:
According to my source, Manny's article is correct & UM will receive the Notice of Allegations Monday. We both agreed UM has already received the draft, hence Golden's comments about no surprises.

In short, UM already knows what's in the NoA & we'll be very prepared to kick some *** on the football field very soon. EAT IT NOLES & TURDS

The coaches who are involved will receive NOA's and they could release the NOA to the public.
they will get a different letter. the one they get will mention only what they are believed to have done and they probably wont be required to make it public as it will involve their actions while at UM which is a private university and not required to release any info. my guess is that unless their contracts with their current schools require the release of such info, we may never actually know what, if anything our former coaches get charged with

The president or chancellor at the school that currently employs an involved individual gets a copy of that involved individual's NOA. If that school is a public university subject to public records requests, then the NOA in question will become public.
and since UM isnt a public university, that info will likely never be made public

Yeah right dude, that ole **** Molly will make sure it's leaked.

Advertisement
If Miami doesn't receive LOIC and only gets FTM then the NCAA's final judgement will be time served. No way they pile on more sanctions with failure to monitor. If that's the case then CFB better watch out because Golden is about to release **** on them...

They asked for coaches/assistants to be available from 3 different sports (mens football and basketball and womens basketball), as much as I would like to believe we wont end up with LOIC, I find that very unlikely with 3 different sports being involved.

Some of you guys need to not take everything so personally; that's not viral, that's just a news update. The media does the same thing whenever a big case against a big school has an update. They did this for OSU, USC, UNC, etc and one can argue this is bigger than all of those cases. They are reporting relevant news to the sports world; it's the internet age, everything gets reported. It may not be news we like, but that doesn't change the fact that it's news and should be reported.

They asked for coaches/assistants to be available from 3 different sports (mens football and basketball and womens basketball), as much as I would like to believe we wont end up with LOIC, I find that very unlikely with 3 different sports being involved.

I am not going to fight about this but where are all those coaches "allegedly" involved today?

I think everyone needs to quit dwelling on the unknown and understand Manny has no source. Manny's source is Ronald McDonald. We already self imposed 2 bans when nobody ever did this and we have been applauded by the current president of the NCAA for our efforts in the investigation.

I think we need to relax.

Advertisement

Some of you guys need to not take everything so personally; that's not viral, that's just a news update. The media does the same thing whenever a big case against a big school has an update. They did this for OSU, USC, UNC, etc and one can argue this is bigger than all of those cases. They are reporting relevant news to the sports world; it's the internet age, everything gets reported. It may not be news we like, but that doesn't change the fact that it's news and should be reported.

Hey buddy, Fuccccccccccccccck that fat midget *******.

Way to defend the media, kudos to you.

We have the worst LOCAL media and the worst fans. How could you defend them?

Hey buddy, Fuccccccccccccccck that fat midget *******.

Way to defend the media, kudos to you.

We have the worst LOCAL media and the worst fans. How could you defend them?

I was talking about the 'viral' comment that had nothing to do with Manny.

Advertisement
It just seems so odd that the supposed UM beat writer tries to help fsu any chance he gets.

Manny is nothing more than an opportunist. And yes I'm aware that Manny will most likely see this. Manny treat your town with dignity & respect & you'll get farther in life.

Barry Jackson

### UM doesn't know what to expect when it receives NCAA allegations imminently, but UM is optimistic there won't be any big surprises based on the fact that the NCAA hasn't informed UM of any bombshells recently. UM is hopeful of avoiding another bowl ban, but nobody will know that until the infractions committee rules in a few months. Scholarship reductions remain likely....

By the way, Jamie Israel, who was UM's associate compliance director when some alleged violations occurred, now works for the NCAA, as assistant director for academic and membership affairs. He's not involved in the investigation, but the NCAA says there is no rule to prevent him (or anyone else) from giving information to the enforcement committee. Israel, who is respected by his former UM peers, declined to comment.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...s-heat-marlins-roster-buzz.html#storylink=cpy

Advertisement
Back