Notice of Allegations *update*

Advertisement
7.gif

In short, the only thing missing from Emmert's costume now is big red floppy clown shoes.

And I doubt they just figured this out all by themselves. Smells like some good lawyering for UM.

Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds
In short, the NCAA says everything it got from Shapiro's bankruptcy case, it shouldn't have gotten. Huge holes to plug now.
:newman:

Gonna go buy me some roller blades and skate around campus

I gotta echo the anti-skating stuff. Man we have already been bent over backwards by these ***** especially when you consider the monumental amount of potato that's been involved in the "investigation".

They need to start thinking about repaying our cooperation.

Advertisement
IMHO, I think NCAA should end their investigation on the U football program, and accept our decision to self-impose two bowl games and conference championship game bans as sufficient punishment.

I cannot see how they should continue it while they know it is affected negatively with the improper conduct by their investigating committee.

This is rad. That includes most, if not all, of the info that Peewee corroborated re: Shapiro during his deposition in the bankruptcy proceeding.

Great news but I just want this **** to be over with. Golden is going to go HAM with recruiting when other schools can no longer use "pending sanctions" against us.

Advertisement
the NCAA currently.

[video=youtube;7ql5ffXp_wE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ql5ffXp_wE[/video]

This is rad. That includes most, if not all, of the info that Peewee corroborated re: Shapiro during his deposition in the bankruptcy proceeding.

If he corroborated it, though, couldn't they still use the information, just with PeeWee as the source?

Wouldn't surprise me if the uproar around that ufag *****'s extortive letter to UM threatening to ban former UM players from visiting the school if they didn't cooperate with an investigation that they had NO DUTY to cooperate with started this whole fire. This latest shady nonsense on top of that *****'s attempted extortion should help UM tremendously.

Fact of the matter is that the entire investigation has been tainted by their unethical conduct. You can't un-ring the bell that they rang by unethically entering that bankruptcy proceeding. They have accessed items that they shouldn't have accessed, and they can't now pretend that they didn't see it. It's like a curative instruction given to a jury. Sometimes, when the impermissible information that the jury heard is so egregious and prejudicial, there must be a mistrial because you can't un-ring that bell. UM now has a couple of legal hammers in its quiver should the NCAA decide to hambone us (the *****'s attempted extortion and now this impermissible entry into the bankruptcy proceedings).

Advertisement
Wouldn't surprise me if the uproar around that ufag *****'s extortive letter to UM threatening to ban former UM players from visiting the school if they didn't cooperate with an investigation that they had NO DUTY to cooperate with started this whole fire. This latest shady nonsense on top of that *****'s attempted extortion should help UM tremendously.

Fact of the matter is that the entire investigation has been tainted by their unethical conduct. You can't un-ring the bell that they rang by unethically entering that bankruptcy proceeding. They have accessed items that they shouldn't have accessed, and they can't now pretend that they didn't see it. It's like a curative instruction given to a jury. Sometimes, when the impermissible information that the jury heard is so egregious and prejudicial, there must be a mistrial because you can't un-ring that bell. UM now has a couple of legal hammers in its quiver should the NCAA decide to hambone us (the *****'s attempted extortion and now this impermissible entry into the bankruptcy proceedings).

Let's not let the **** UM grad that defended Shapiro off the hook...she actively conspired with the NCAA to uncover information for their case when it had nothing to do with Nevin's defense. Seriously....wtf.

Advertisement
Al Golden's theme song on the recruiting trails once this bull**** is cleared up..

[video=youtube;SYzB_QqxXu4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYzB_QqxXu4[/video]

****....this shows how bad they wanted to give it to us....resort to illegal tactics to hammer us

Forde

I know this much: @CharlesRobinson handed the NCAA one **** of a case on Miami. If they couldn't prosecute it properly, that's on them.
2:20pm - 23 Jan 13

Cot **** ******

Advertisement
Back