Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
this was my thought too... And avoid embarrassing him more by putting him on the field for Clemson...
They burned his RS though. Unless the 4 game rule doesn't apply to injuries.

In this case, he'd be done with his college career unless they actually intend for him to come back later this season.

Advertisement
UPDATE 5:55 p.m. EST: ESPN's Pete Thamel reports that Uiagalelei has a broken finger on his throwing hand. He's expected to miss multiple weeks and is exploring options for recovery.

Advertisement
I’ve watched majority of their games this year. It’s actually entertaining how bad they are. DJU out for the year, they may actually be worse, if that’s possible. Clemson might win by 50.

Side note, how did they beat Cal
Cal couldn't convert in the redzone. They stupidly declined to kick a short FG that would have made it 14-12. Then they were forced to score a TD on their last drive, and failed. To be fair, they had a kick blocked too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Norvell is no QB whisperer. Exposed as a fraud and DJU has regressed. He used to be serviceable and now he’s unplayable. Travis was just a special college QB.

View attachment 305222
I would like to point out that inland empire ca is not a real place, it is a sh*tty region of the state but not a real place...it's where people who can't afford to live in LA or SD end up, just say he's from San Bernardino

I would like to point out that inland empire ca is not a real place, it is a sh*tty region of the state but not a real place...it's where people who can't afford to live in LA or SD end up, just say he's from San Bernardino
Like when Craig moved to Rancho Cucamonga in Friday 2 to get out of the hood. Rancho is kind of the nicer part of the IE. Most of it is a dump.

Advertisement
Back